caffeinefuelled
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have created an account with Studielink but I’m not sure how to correctly add my previous education, as there is an option to add "General Certificate of Education - Advanced Level", but I can’t add specific subjects. I’m not sure whether to add 3 of this type of qualification, or to submit them under the description Other.

I've added one GCE-Advanced Level, because I was seeing if any more options would appear if I added this general qualification, but now there's no option to remove it if I need to add them under the description Other.

Kind of confused as to how this will lead to the university potentially accepting me onto a programme, do the university have a separate internal application as well as studielink?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
macman241
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
most, if not all universities have a seperate internal application where they will ask for any of the following: predicted grades, grade transcripts or a final grade statement after you get your results. Although most universities will accept PDFs of such documents, be prepared to have to send stuff by post.

Good luck!
Nephertum
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by caffeinefuelled)
I have created an account with Studielink but I’m not sure how to correctly add my previous education, as there is an option to add "General Certificate of Education - Advanced Level", but I can’t add specific subjects. I’m not sure whether to add 3 of this type of qualification, or to submit them under the description Other.

I've added one GCE-Advanced Level, because I was seeing if any more options would appear if I added this general qualification, but now there's no option to remove it if I need to add them under the description Other.

Kind of confused as to how this will lead to the university potentially accepting me onto a programme, do the university have a separate internal application as well as studielink?
hey! how did it go for you? ive done the same thing, i just put the default 1 GCE-Advanced Level, but i hope i didn't do anything wrong, thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (404)
56.27%
I don't have everything I need (314)
43.73%

Watched Threads