Turn on thread page Beta

Only got a 2:2 56% Semester one of Year One, should i dropout now? watch

ReputationRep:
    Im surely going to fail from here on out? May as well quit now.

ReputationRep:
    Not really, in your first year you only need 40% to get into second year, it’s the same advice you’ll here from a lot of people but if your not happy with your grades put more work in.
    That could be revising more often or going to your lectures for help but don’t drop out you have more than enough time to get your grades up
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I got a 2:2 in my first year, a mid-2:1 in my second, and now I'm in my third year my last two marks have both been 75. My dissertation research poster was in the top 3 on my course, so was put forward for a competition.
    Don't give up, just put more work in. A lifestyle change is all you need to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howie_2114)
    Not really, in your first year you only need 40% to get into second year, it’s the same advice you’ll here from a lot of people but if your not happy with your grades put more work in.
    That could be revising more often or going to your lectures for help but don’t drop out you have more than enough time to get your grades up
    thanks yea i just have really smart friends who all got firsts, but have since spoken to other people who failed and stuff its putting it into perspective, i do need to work harder, but i thought literally i had the worst grades at uni lol.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.