Turn on thread page Beta

Girl help watch

Announcements

Hi, I wanted some advice on how to date girls. I'm have no experience with girls. I'm 19 and I've never had a gf. I haven't even kissed a girl. I've convinced myself that any girl wouldn't want anything to do with me and that I'm rubbish at communicating with them. I'm now in a position where I would like to start at least talking to them but I don't know how it all works. I've read stuff online but I can never act upon it. I have Asperger's syndrome but I can have a conversation (even if it's really difficult for me).

What do I say to them?
    Where do I meet them?
    How do I know if they like me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Just text "Hi"
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.