toughboy23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
hi i appeared three time in cemap 1 and failed by 5 marks each times. started since last year june . dont know how to get the pass marks.
Last edited by toughboy23; 6 months ago
Bates13
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi there can anyone send me Cemap 1 past papers please. I am hoping to sit my test within the next 6 weeks. Thank you
manu23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
hello, I don't you and you clearly don't know me!! I have my CeMAP 1 exams on Wednesday and I would be forever grateful if you can do me a very good deed of sending me those mock questions.thanks in advance and stay blessed.if you can
Missj27
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Plz can you send me the mock papers if u still have them.
manu23
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I don’t have them, I’m hoping someone does and send to me...
If anyone has the cemap1 mock test could you pls send to me..I’m desperate..sitting my exam is 5days!!!
Thanks
Kara24
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Does anyone have the mock exams? Or know where to get them? I'm studying through an online service but doesn't seem to be giving different questions each time I do the mock
manu23
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
does anyone have the mock for cemap 2 please
toni27x
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
id be also interested in the mock!
Chandri24
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
You should go at your own pace.
You dont have to book the exam till you are ready as long as its within 1 year of buying the course. If having a fixed date will motivate you, then do that but personally I wouldnt sit till I was ready. there is a limited option to rebook.

Yes it sounds doable. Maybe spend a few weeks with the material to see how you find it first?
Hi
I just been to exam got 29 and 34 but studied and practice some sample questions but exam questions were bit different.
Could you please send the mock paper
If possible
Thank you
Kara24
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Tooshlang)
I just did CeMap 1 and found the material a piece of P***. I did the lecture for 500 quid and paid 147 for the exam. I think the week course is really useful, good value and a good investment.

Funny thing is, I thought it was so easy I didn't even bother revising for exam... Turned up and failed!!!!! (34 unit 1 and 33 unit 2. You need 35 on each to pass).

The material is easy as I say. But the questions are written to flummox a little bit and you have to use your knowledge to think laterally a bit.

Retook it today (Monday. Another £147 down the swanny), revised Saturday (4 hours) and Sunday (12 hours) and got 40 on both units. It's one of those exams that anyone of average intelligence should pass, but I know a few people of such standard who needed 2 goes (including myself).

One other tip I'd give you... Don't just read the book. It's too much information. Take the mock exams, and create your own glossary with one sentence definitions. I needed only 6 sides of A4 for section 2 and 6 for section 1. That's easy to rote learn. Then it's all about applying it to different scenarios and using a bit of deduction in the exam itself when applying it. Good luck!

(btw my lecturer gave me three mock exams and in the answer section he didn't just tell me the answer he explained in easily understandable sentences as to why the other 3 plausible answers were incorrect. This was incredibly useful and if you set up a temporary email address I'll happily send them over. I haven't done a good deed for a while).
Hi, could you please email me the info
username3096282
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Tooshlang)
I just did CeMap 1 and found the material a piece of P***. I did the lecture for 500 quid and paid 147 for the exam. I think the week course is really useful, good value and a good investment.

Funny thing is, I thought it was so easy I didn't even bother revising for exam... Turned up and failed!!!!! (34 unit 1 and 33 unit 2. You need 35 on each to pass).

The material is easy as I say. But the questions are written to flummox a little bit and you have to use your knowledge to think laterally a bit.

Retook it today (Monday. Another £147 down the swanny), revised Saturday (4 hours) and Sunday (12 hours) and got 40 on both units. It's one of those exams that anyone of average intelligence should pass, but I know a few people of such standard who needed 2 goes (including myself).

One other tip I'd give you... Don't just read the book. It's too much information. Take the mock exams, and create your own glossary with one sentence definitions. I needed only 6 sides of A4 for section 2 and 6 for section 1. That's easy to rote learn. Then it's all about applying it to different scenarios and using a bit of deduction in the exam itself when applying it. Good luck!

(btw my lecturer gave me three mock exams and in the answer section he didn't just tell me the answer he explained in easily understandable sentences as to why the other 3 plausible answers were incorrect. This was incredibly useful and if you set up a temporary email address I'll happily send them over. I haven't done a good deed for a while).
can you send these to me also please.
Chandri24
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Lauren13467)
Hi,

I am in the process of starting to study for my CeMap qualification. (waiting for my study material to arrive!)

I have just had a quick look at a couple of mock papers online and I am now terrified... surely I can’t be the only who has looked at the mock papers before studying and not had a clue what the questions meant, never mind the answers?

I am thinking of trying to study a lot for a shorter period and doing the exam ASAP rather than drag it out through 8 months as I know I will put off studying!! I am thinking I will book the cemap 1 exam for three minutes this after receiving my material. Does this sound do-able?! Study for 2 hours 5 days a week?

Thanks
Hi
It’s sounds good
But I would recommend when you book for exam you will receive a book from LIBF and go through the book and then do the mock if you get 100 in all mock then you will pass
It’s my opinion from my opnion
Chandri24
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi
Thank you for the information
Could you please spare me your mock paper for 2 and 3 please

Thank you
(Original post by cemap123)
Halle35
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi would it be possible to send me the mock papers as I have my exam in Tuesday. Many thanks
(Original post by Kara24)
Hi, could you please email me the info
(Original post by cemap123)
Henry1986
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi Lauren,I have just read your above post, as I will be studying CEMAP now. Just wanted to see how you have got on since, how did you find the best way to study? To be honest, I studied for a few months a couple of years ago, by buying the module 1 book and just reading etc. This was exhaustive and i don't think you need to know EVERYTHING to pass the test.Your thoughts would be appreciatedHenry
johnhojn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, could you please email them to me
hazzaskinz
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would absolutely massively appreciate those mock exams, if you happen to still have those ? thanks so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (187)
23.94%
Pop (191)