Turn on thread page Beta

Who gets priority for hardship funds? watch

    •  Official Rep
    • Thread Starter

     Official Rep
    If you are an undergraduate, the national guidance for HE hardship funds gives priority to you if you are in the following groups:

    • Students with children (especially lone parents)
    • Other mature students, especially those with existing financial commitments, including priority debts
    • Students from low income families
    • Disabled students (especially where the DSA is unable to meet particular costs and the institution has no legal responsibility to do so)
    • Care leavers
    • Carers (especially Young Carers)
    • Students from Foyers or who are homeless
    • Students receiving the final year loan rate, who are in financial difficulty (including those unable to work because of academic pressure)
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.