Turn on thread page Beta

16, size 10-12 but i have very large love handles?muffin top which i hatteeee. what do i do about it? any specific excercises?

ReputationRep:
    Oblique exercises
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Eat sunflower seeds.

ReputationRep:
    exercise wont completely get rid of them. You need to track your calories for this week and then reduce gradually e.g everyday you take in 2000 calories your next goal is 1700 calories. Along side this you should lift weights probably more heavy weights but short reps. With this you should also do cardio but only 30 min and it should be aggressive cardio like keep your heart racing e.g sprinting, swimming and even biking try keeping this outdoor if you can since fresh air is also very important. Also if you can invest into some fish oil tablets those are good healthy fat (omega 3), i think that everyone should be taking them daily. Finally i recommend you to take this slow (dont starve yourself but attempt to eliminate any cakes or sweet food- substitute it with fruit ), aim for 6 months or 1 year, this is because if you rush through this you'll end up having loose skin or very visible stretch marks, which i believe nobody wants.

PS. if you cant go to the gym you can start doing calisthenics at home using a homework out app, its harder than lifting weights but it doesn't require any equipment. And please keep cardio short i want you to have a great physique and body structure , too much cardio will end up giving you a skinny weak body structure. If you feel that you're loosing too much muscle increase your calorie intake.
    i'm not by all means an expert i'm just speaking from experience. good luck and don't over do it 'the brightest stars burnout first'

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.