The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Nursing interview at RGU Aberdeenn?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jodieyoung9
I had my interview on the 6th of December and I’ve still heard nothing😫😫

Was your interview for adult/child/MH? That is a long wait, hopefully we hear something soon 🤞🏻 Let us know how you get on 😊
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 21
That’s such a long wait! They said it would only be a couple of weeks for us, fingers crossed you hear soon!
Original post by Andream1512
Was your interview for adult/child/MH? That is a long wait, hopefully we hear something soon 🤞🏻 Let us know how you get on 😊

It was for adult😊 I know I can’t wait any longer 😫
Original post by Jodieyoung9
It was for adult😊 I know I can’t wait any longer 😫

Hopefully soon 🤞🏻💖
Still heard nothing. Anyone else?
I got an unconditional 🎉
That’s fantastic news, glad your long wait is over. When did they get back to you? Well done again 👍🏻
Reply 27
I still haven’t heard back either.. well done though!
Hopefully we hear real soon. Encouraging to hear offers are still being made after a long wait. Mantra of ‘no news is good news’ I keep telling myself to stop me overthinking.
I heard on Monday
I have my interview on Wednesday for adult 😩 pretty nervous
Anyone had offers yet? I’ve received an unconditional for adult 😆😆
Hi! I am going for my mental health interview this month, please how was the interview, did they asking anything and were you offered a place, how long did it take after the interview for you to get a reply! ( sorry my question is long but am nervous)
I was the only one who arrived out of 6 for my adult interview so was very relaxed. There was 2 interviewers and showed me a presentation then asked me questions about why I want to do nursing etc and gave me a picture and I had to describe how I felt. I heard within 2 weeks of my offer. Good luck
Original post by Cmurray096
I was the only one who arrived out of 6 for my adult interview so was very relaxed. There was 2 interviewers and showed me a presentation then asked me questions about why I want to do nursing etc and gave me a picture and I had to describe how I felt. I heard within 2 weeks of my offer. Good luck

How long was your interview? I mean did it take long ?
Um i was in and out in about an hour
Thanks I am coming from London so I just want to be sure before I book my flight! Am apply for mental health and I was told it’s group interview
Hi sorry I am currently studying in college I missed my interview on the 28th what do I do? Is the uni office opened today?
Mine is on the 3rd of March next month 10am UK time🥺wish me luck guys!!!It is an online-based interview!I'm so nervous..I have just few days to go!🥺😊
Original post by Nwaeze Gift
Mine is on the 3rd of March next month 10am UK time🥺wish me luck guys!!!It is an online-based interview!I'm so nervous..I have just few days to go!🥺😊

How was it?Having mine next month

Quick Reply

Latest