Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jodieyoung9)
    I had my interview on the 6th of December and I’ve still heard nothing😫😫
    Was your interview for adult/child/MH? That is a long wait, hopefully we hear something soon 🤞🏻 Let us know how you get on 😊

ReputationRep:
    That’s such a long wait! They said it would only be a couple of weeks for us, fingers crossed you hear soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andream1512)
    Was your interview for adult/child/MH? That is a long wait, hopefully we hear something soon 🤞🏻 Let us know how you get on 😊
    It was for adult😊 I know I can’t wait any longer 😫

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jodieyoung9)
    It was for adult😊 I know I can’t wait any longer 😫
    Hopefully soon 🤞🏻💖

ReputationRep:
    Still heard nothing. Anyone else?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional 🎉

ReputationRep:
    That’s fantastic news, glad your long wait is over. When did they get back to you? Well done again 👍🏻

ReputationRep:
    I still haven’t heard back either.. well done though!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully we hear real soon. Encouraging to hear offers are still being made after a long wait. Mantra of ‘no news is good news’ I keep telling myself to stop me overthinking.

ReputationRep:
    I heard on Monday

ReputationRep:
    I have my interview on Wednesday for adult 😩 pretty nervous

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had offers yet? I’ve received an unconditional for adult 😆😆

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am going for my mental health interview this month, please how was the interview, did they asking anything and were you offered a place, how long did it take after the interview for you to get a reply! ( sorry my question is long but am nervous)

ReputationRep:
    I was the only one who arrived out of 6 for my adult interview so was very relaxed. There was 2 interviewers and showed me a presentation then asked me questions about why I want to do nursing etc and gave me a picture and I had to describe how I felt. I heard within 2 weeks of my offer. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cmurray096)
    I was the only one who arrived out of 6 for my adult interview so was very relaxed. There was 2 interviewers and showed me a presentation then asked me questions about why I want to do nursing etc and gave me a picture and I had to describe how I felt. I heard within 2 weeks of my offer. Good luck
    How long was your interview? I mean did it take long ?

ReputationRep:
    Um i was in and out in about an hour

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I am coming from London so I just want to be sure before I book my flight! Am apply for mental health and I was told it’s group interview

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.