Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    report him. It would be better to have actual proof though-maybe go far as to plant some hidden camera? Idk.

ReputationRep:
    What year are you in?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hardly mystical is it.

ReputationRep:
    As someone has already said, there is nothing 'mystical' about this, not even 'mysterious' - it's just theft.

Why don't you just carry a couple of spare pads in a pocket? Or keep your bag with you
    when you go to lunch (or a smaller bag, if you don't want t take all your books etc with you everywhere)?

ReputationRep:
    I want to assess how serious your situation is. If you are in high school, the teachers or people in authority won't do anything about it. But if you are in university or college, then they will have to take it serious as it's considered theft.

ReputationRep:
    I kind of get what you are saying. I think what you need to do is just call them out or have better security on your things. There's like little boxes that you can buy on Amazon, with a lock. Keep your pads in there and keep your lock somewhere else. so they won't be able to access them if they do steel it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, but I think your kinda overreacting. Maybe just tell your teacher or an adult in your school you trust I guess. Sorry again, BakingPowder.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    That wall of text... I'm pretty sure 18 years olds know how to use paragraphs, no? Because not much people are going to bother reading that and waste time reading all of that...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    TL;DR lul

ReputationRep:
    I find it strange that a teenage boy would break into a locker room and go into girls handbags and purses to take sanitary products, something he would have no use for. Surely you’d go for the cash?

ReputationRep:
    Um well if you suspect that's whats going on you're going to need evidence

ReputationRep:
    thats bad you know what if you actually start and there is none in your bag. disgraceful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    lol
    i laughed

ReputationRep:
    M8 i said that imagine if you start your period one day and you reach into your bag and all your pads are gone like damn thats bad right

ReputationRep:
    I would advice against putting a camera in your bag. That could potentially open a can of worms.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly the Camera could get stolen.

Can of worms means it could cause problems. I’m sorry for confusing you with that phrase.

ReputationRep:
    I'd talk to the boy about it. You can mention it to him without accusing him of anything if you are careful with how you say it. If it actually is him, the fact you have mentioned it to him will be enough to deter him from continuing the behaviour. Until then it will continue until he or whoever it is doing it is caught.

ReputationRep:
    Might sound bad but even tho it’s weird some girl may be taking. Then because they cannot afford pads lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99_Sophie)
    Maybe the best advice . .
    To get to him and say somegthing like: "You don't really need to steal pads from me, if you need them, just ask for it, and i will get them to you"?
    Something along those lines but maybe without directly accusing him. It is a tricky one to word though.

Is there a chance he is stealing them for a family member? I know you said he is wealthy so it's probably not the case but I can't figure out why he would steal unused pads otherwise. If he was stealing used pads then it could be put down to some creepy fetish but unused? Strange!

ReputationRep:
    If you are lucky, the perpetrator isn't on TSR and won't be reading this...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.