Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i got my offer the other day to do photography, i haven't heard back from my other unis but i want to accept nottingham, can i not apply for accommodation until i have heard back from the other two?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by alice_robertson)
    i got my offer the other day to do photography, i haven't heard back from my other unis but i want to accept nottingham, can i not apply for accommodation until i have heard back from the other two?
    Hi Alice

Unfortunately you won't be able to book accommodation until you have NTU as your firm choice - you won't be able to do this until you have recieved all of your replies from universities.

Don't worry though, NTU guarantees accommodation to every student who chooses NTU as their firm (as long as this is done before 31 July)

Give me a shout if you have any other questions!

Chris

ReputationRep:
    No you have to hear back from all your unis before you can accept an offer and then you will be able to apply for accommodation. Alternatively if you are truly desperate and don’t care about the other two unis you can withdraw your application from those two universities and then accept your Nottingham offer.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nottingham Trent University)
    Hi Alice

Unfortunately you won't be able to book accommodation until you have NTU as your firm choice - you won't be able to do this until you have recieved all of your replies from universities.

Don't worry though, NTU guarantees accommodation to every student who chooses NTU as their firm (as long as this is done before 31 July)

Give me a shout if you have any other questions!

Chris
    My next interview isn't until the end of march, and i really want to have accommodation on city campus as thats where my lectures are. At my interview they said that 2 of the accommodations are full up already how can i garuntee i am on city campus?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by alice_robertson)
    My next interview isn't until the end of march, and i really want to have accommodation on city campus as thats where my lectures are. At my interview they said that 2 of the accommodations are full up already how can i garuntee i am on city campus?
    Hi Alice

The majority of the accommodation right on campus has been sold out but there are still a good amount of rooms left in the halls of residence's just outside the city centre. These halls are only a 20 minute walk away from campus and some do include a free bus pass included in the rent

There is a chance that people booked into the on-campus residences won't meet their entry criteria so there is the potential to request a room in one of these rooms after results day.

Chris

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.