Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Reapplying for student finance for my second year at uni.

So right now I've moved to uni and I'm living in halls, so technically home address is still in London. But I don't live there anymore because from July 1st I'll be living here in a flat (I'm permanently moving out after halls and living with partner).

On the application do I have to just put it wrong, with my home address in London and saying that I live there, or do I (can I?) put my halls of residence and say living with partner because it's more accurate?

Thanks in advance.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by TommyCT)
    Reapplying for student finance for my second year at uni.

So right now I've moved to uni and I'm living in halls, so technically home address is still in London. But I don't live there anymore because from July 1st I'll be living here in a flat (I'm permanently moving out after halls and living with partner).

On the application do I have to just put it wrong, with my home address in London and saying that I live there, or do I (can I?) put my halls of residence and say living with partner because it's more accurate?

Thanks in advance.
    Unless you got married , you ll still count as dependent on your parents so you'll need to put your home address down but put not living in london and have a correspondence address i think.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.