Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    not sure if tsr is the right kind of forum to ask a question like this, but anyway.
    i've recently really got into film photography. i've been using the darkroom at school as well as their developing tanks, chemistry and changing bag to load all the tanks, but i want to continue with it over the holidays.
    i've found somewhere online that sell a kit with the developing tanks and measures for £30, but it doesn't contain a changing bag. instead of me buying one, could i get away with closing the curtains in my bedroom and loading the developing tank under my duvet?
    weird question, i know, but i'm wondering if this could be a way for a broke-ass art and photography student to save £25 odd?

    thanks for the help
    • Thread Starter

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.