Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Cut my finger bad and now I can’t move it watch

Announcements

So almost a month ago I cut my pointing finger on a tin can ( lol don’t ask) it’s mostly healed now still a bit swollen see pictureAttachment 725056 it was cut quite deep and bad but they just put them sticker stitch pieces on it then took it off 5 days later but today I cannot bend it without pain in it the whole finger?? Any ideas why? It hasn’t even hurt since I took of the bandages but today it’s started hurting
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So almost a month ago I cut my pointing finger on a tin can ( lol don’t ask) it’s mostly healed now still a bit swollen see pictureAttachment 725056 it was cut quite deep and bad but they just put them sticker stitch pieces on it then took it off 5 days later but today I cannot bend it without pain in it the whole finger?? Any ideas why? It hasn’t even hurt since I took of the bandages but today it’s started hurting
    Something called 'Seeing a doctor'

ReputationRep:
    I cut my finger pretty deep a year ago. I was trying to cut my car key open... also don't ask haha! It took longer to heal than I anticipated - but it got there in the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Something called 'Seeing a doctor'
    Oh thanks sarcastic well maybe I already have ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordon1703)
    I cut my finger pretty deep a year ago. I was trying to cut my car key open... also don't ask haha! It took longer to heal than I anticipated - but it got there in the end
    I have awful luck! Lol I always end up cutting myself badly on stupid things but did yours have like a deep ache
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Could be part of the healing process, but I would pop into a pharmacy or call your GP to be safe cos you don't want to find out later that there's more damage than you can see.
    They can also advise you on things like the best painkillers to take.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by Foreverconfu)
    Oh thanks sarcastic well maybe I already have ?
    I wasnt being sarcastic, if its hurting again then why dont you book a appointment and check if it could be severe or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foreverconfu)
    I have awful luck! Lol I always end up cutting myself badly on stupid things but did yours have like a deep ache
    If I remember correctly... Yes? It also started to go a bit stiff - the skin was hardening as it was healing and it made my finger a little less agile lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.