Turn on thread page Beta

☆ Chloe's Glorious Guide to Growing Grades! ☆ watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! As you can probably tell from the title, my name's Chloe, and I'm here to attempt to run a blog based around one hell of a time: GCSE exams! . To be honest, I'm one of the worst people for procrastinating and just like everyone else I know I'm completely unmotivated! So this blog will hopefully (emphasis on the word hopefully) give me something to aim for and keep me motivated. Anyways, I'm gonna shut up and get back to learning my script for my Welsh mock (ughhhhh). -Happy studying!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    will be following this blog what subjects are you currently studying?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck in your Welsh mock, I'm sure you'll do great!

ReputationRep:
    following this
    what subjects did you take?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mulan.themermaid)
    Good luck in your Welsh mock, I'm sure you'll do great!
    p thanks Em 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mez_merising)
    following this
    what subjects did you take?
    I've chosen Music, art and geography along with the compulsory English, maths, science etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by entertainmyfaith)
    will be following this blog what subjects are you currently studying?
    I'm currently studying Art, music and geography along with the compulsory English, maths, science etc...

ReputationRep:
    It's finally half term- yay!! I'm not sure if I'm going to get much of a break though- I have to go in to school twice for revision, (it's art and geog so I don't really mind!) And I was also hoping to get started on my science revision. I highly doubt I will get much of it done, but we'll see 😁 Sorry for such a short update, but I really should be trying to get my head around chemistry wish me luck!

-Chloe

ReputationRep:
    Will be following this
    Good luck!! :rave:

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Emily and I'll be following!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by _Chloe_ \(°_°)/)
    It's finally half term- yay!! I'm not sure if I'm going to get much of a break though- I have to go in to school twice for revision, (it's art and geog so I don't really mind!) And I was also hoping to get started on my science revision. I highly doubt I will get much of it done, but we'll see 😁 Sorry for such a short update, but I really should be trying to get my head around chemistry wish me luck!

-Chloe
    good luck, hope your half term is good!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.