Turn on thread page Beta

help 😭 what should I do? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    so I'm really failing in school and I used to be the person who people thought was smart and recently i get sick a lot because of upcoming tests because I'm afraid to disappoint people. i don't know how to get back on top because I study like every night 😭
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Stop trying do hard and meeting ppls expectations. Take your time, relax and take a breather x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Stop trying do hard and meeting ppls expectations. Take your time, relax and take a breather x
    thank you ✨

ReputationRep:
    You should stop trying to hard and stop worrying about others expectations and start to relax and take a rest.

also you could ask a friend or teacher for help because they should help this really helped me when i needed it me and my friends help each other get better or chat up all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parice16)
    You should stop trying to hard and stop worrying about others expectations and start to relax and take a rest.

also you could ask a friend or teacher for help because they should help this really helped me when i needed it me and my friends help each other get better or chat up all the time
    honestly I tried talking to one of my teachers

lol let me explain fully

so I have written 2 math tests so far and the 2 have been a fail and embarassment because i was tired and i was anxious. i had stayed up all night studying. so when the teacher was giving out the tests she said how it looked like i hadn't learnt anything. and I'm in a class with the smartest people so obviously it kinda stung. so when she said there was a 3rd test, I panicked. on the day of the test i got really sick and I saw there was no way i could wrote that test and pass again so i didn't go to school and when i finally came she said i was bunking her test and all sorts. i triedto explain but she seemed to have already dismissed me🙊

ReputationRep:
    Yes I Get What You Mean I have Been Myself But You Need To Take more Time For Yourself And Relax And you Will get better After time
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Lunarrr88)
    thank you ✨
    Np x
    And good luck for your upcoming exams

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 15, 2018

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.