Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there)

I am new here) i just got a conditional offer for math with econs at ucl. I would like to know how is the course in terms of the teaching style and facilities there? I heard math is not considered a strong subject at ucl so does that affect future career if i wanna do econs or finance related jobs? Thank you!☺️☺️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Bingggggg)
    Hi there)

I am new here) i just got a conditional offer for math with econs at ucl. I would like to know how is the course in terms of the teaching style and facilities there? I heard math is not considered a strong subject at ucl so does that affect future career if i wanna do econs or finance related jobs? Thank you!☺️☺️
    Welcome to :tsr2:

Congratulations on your offer. I've moved your thread into the University College, London forum for you.

**Usually** the "prestige" of a subject at a particular university doesn't have much of an impact on employment prospects, the class of your degree would have much more weight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Welcome to :tsr2:

Congratulations on your offer. I've moved your thread into the University College, London forum for you.

**Usually** the "prestige" of a subject at a particular university doesn't have much of an impact on employment prospects, the class of your degree would have much more weight.
    Thank you for your reply! I am still deciding whether i should go ucl or hku hahaha..hmmm do u have any suggestion?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Bingggggg)
    Thank you for your reply! I am still deciding whether i should go ucl or hku hahaha..hmmm do u have any suggestion?
    Not sure to be honest. Maths and economics scare me. But the course is always the most important thing I my view

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.