Turn on thread page Beta

I'm fairly sure I'm suffering from Premature Ejaculation, how can I cure this? watch

Hey, so I'm a 17 year old male and I started masturbating on my 16th.

I masturbated pretty regulairly since that time, like 2 or 3 times a week, but lately it doesn't feel good anymore.

The feeling up to the orgasm feels really good, but the orgasm itself is just... nothing.

It's really frustrating, I've done research and my conclusion was that I'm suffering from premature ejaculation.

I've tried to cure it already with stuff I found online, I've already tried not masturbating for 21 days, which did not work.

I've also tried the start and stop method, where I wait for about 30 seconds right before I ejaculate, but that worked once mildly, and not really anymore.

I'd like to be able to pleasure myself again, does anyone have any advice to cure this or deal with it? Thanks!

Premature ejaculation is when the tip(*******) is overly sensitive and you can’t control when you ejaculate, if you are seriously worried there is legal medication you can by online(pharmacy’s) or you can go and see a doctor. What you need to make sure you are doing is desensitising your tip this can be done by washing it properly everyday,or it could be the material you are using to masturbate just isn’t doing enough for you thus you subconsciously want to get it over with quicker, try out some new stuff and see what happens.
    Another cause a premature ejaculation is anxiety, I can’t remember where I read it but this can cause premature ejaculation, try and make sure you aren’t stressed about anything and just enjoy it rather than stressing
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    As they've said, premature ejaculation is when you come earlier than you want. (And the solution isn't numbing creams, it's being aware of where you are in the arousal process and reducing the stimulation if you feel yourself getting close before you want to come.)

Here, you're not enjoying the orgasm as much as you were, rather than coming sooner than you did. What happens if you extend the period you are enjoying, the plateau phase?

Orgasm and ejaculation are two different processes and you can have one without the other. It took a while, but I can recognise the signs when I am not going to have much of or any orgasm. It's when I am forcing it, not really into the sex, not really aroused, and it's taking much longer than I want. I can then go 'enough'. If I am having partner sex, we do something else.

They can also vary over time and be affected by other stuff happening in your life, whether that's general health or things like stress etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey, so I'm a 17 year old male and I started masturbating on my 16th.

I masturbated pretty regulairly since that time, like 2 or 3 times a week, but lately it doesn't feel good anymore.

The feeling up to the orgasm feels really good, but the orgasm itself is just... nothing.

It's really frustrating, I've done research and my conclusion was that I'm suffering from premature ejaculation.

I've tried to cure it already with stuff I found online, I've already tried not masturbating for 21 days, which did not work.

I've also tried the start and stop method, where I wait for about 30 seconds right before I ejaculate, but that worked once mildly, and not really anymore.

I'd like to be able to pleasure myself again, does anyone have any advice to cure this or deal with it? Thanks!
    Doesn't sound like premature ejaculation to me. Are you circumcised? It sounds like you're actually experiencing a loss of sensation. This could be caused by a number of things (just off the top of my head, it might be worth seeing a chiropractor to look at your spine in case something is slightly out of place and pressing on a nerve that's affecting the link between your brain and your penis).
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If he's enjoying the rest of it, it's unlikely to be his spine needing a chiropractor .

ReputationRep:
    Your problem is very normal at your age. I would tell you not to worry but that would be about as much help as a condom machine in a convent.

Buy a book called ‘the multi orgasmic man’ and do the exercises in it religiously. Also, buy a book called ‘the barefoot doctors handbook for modern lovers’. There’s some good information in there also.

Don’t buy any medications or pay for anything online.

You’ll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    id say that youre very unlucky, girls don't like that ****. however sometimes it is slower when you do it with a girl so id try and meet a tinder match and should be all good (or grindr depending on sexuality). good luck geeza xoxo

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 4, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.