Turn on thread page Beta

Why's this man so horrible, mean for? Bully watch

So when I was young he would say 'I am late and behind others' for going to uni at 20. I subsequently dropped out and started another degree and have now started my career at 28.

For the last 18 months, he hasn't borthered to acknolwedge me properly and always asks my sister what she's up to and how is her life going.

He bulled me at the christmas party in 2015 and 2016. In those two parties he deliberately cut me out, ignored me and said in the 2016 christmas party "I don't like people who don't talk", "I don't like people who sit by themselves and don't talk" x,y z and created a embarrassing siutation for me.

He is a very stubborn man and he makes assumptions on what I am doing in my life and how I well I'm going to do in my career. Rather than properly getting to know me.

He does gossip about me behind my back in a negative way.

Right now he's manipulating others about me and trying to get me married off to somone I don't like. Other people also talk rubbish behind my back.

He's honestly trying to dictate my life and dictate how others view me.

I've been nothing but nice and done nothing wrong.

Why's he doing and behaving like this?

ReputationRep:
    This is sad.
    He might be jealous of you or is trying to seek attention and sympathy from others. Or just do not like you for no reason. In this situation all you can do is "Ignore" and do great in your exams. You must be having good friends, so stick to them. If this turns into a major problem then you need to confront him, take your Parents advice. I hope you get out of this situation.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So when I was young he would say 'I am late and behind others' for going to uni at 20. I subsequently dropped out and started another degree and have now started my career at 28.

For the last 18 months, he hasn't borthered to acknolwedge me properly and always asks my sister what she's up to and how is her life going.

He bulled me at the christmas party in 2015 and 2016. In those two parties he deliberately cut me out, ignored me and said in the 2016 christmas party "I don't like people who don't talk", "I don't like people who sit by themselves and don't talk" x,y z and created a embarrassing siutation for me.

He is a very stubborn man and he makes assumptions on what I am doing in my life and how I well I'm going to do in my career. Rather than properly getting to know me.

He does gossip about me behind my back in a negative way.

Right now he's manipulating others about me and trying to get me married off to somone I don't like. Other people also talk rubbish behind my back.

He's honestly trying to dictate my life and dictate how others view me.

I've been nothing but nice and done nothing wrong.

Why's he doing and behaving like this?
    I'm guessing he's some sort of family friend, correct me if I'm wrong. I think the best people to talk to this about are your parents or confront him, he can't do anything to you. Sometimes you just have to muster up the courage and make a stand.

So call him out?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.