Turn on thread page Beta

Help me please 😀😀 watch

ReputationRep:
    Do you think you should make yourself sick and make yourself skinny for a boy or friends because that is the only way they will like you and I need friends or should I just walk away so I don't up I'll does anyone have any advice it would really help? Plus I really like this boy and want him to be my boyfriend but he wants to be skinny and pretty so do you thinking I should get skinny and wear a lot of make up or just walk away from them ???
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Do you think you should make yourself sick and make yourself skinny for a boy or friends

No, that's an eating disorder and if you've done this or are doing it, you need to get help.

Just walk away from it all. You sound super young so just focus on your education, not on pleasing other people. If you have to change yourself to please someone, then it's not worth it. There's people who will like you as you are.

ReputationRep:
    If someone doesn't want you for who you are, they are not worth it. No one is perfect, but no one should change themselves for anyone else. If you need a change - do it only for yourself. But don't starve/make yourself sick. There are healthy ways - for both body and mind. Find people who will love you for who you are and who will only make you want to change for better - achieve more, strive for the best, be healthy, be active etc.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No, why change yourself for a guy who probs cant even handle a relationship, go for someone who appreciates you for who you are and what you look like. You dont need to prove yourself to anyone, if he doesnt like your weight or looks then tell him to f*ck off and find a girl whos probs faking her looks for guys like him

ReputationRep:
    Maybe find someone who loves you for who you are and doesn't want you to change or be something else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parice16)
    Do you think you should make yourself sick and make yourself skinny for a boy or friends because that is the only way they will like you and I need friends or should I just walk away so I don't up I'll does anyone have any advice it would really help? Plus I really like this boy and want him to be my boyfriend but he wants to be skinny and pretty so do you thinking I should get skinny and wear a lot of make up or just walk away from them ???
    you have to be yourself, don't you dare make yourself sick, its dangerous, pointless and encourages eating disorders, and don't try to become 'skinny', if you want to lose weight, do it healthily and do it for yourself, he isn't worth it. You have to find someone who likes you for you. Trust me, there are so many people out there, and you will meet so many people in your life, so don't ever change yourself for someone else. If you are in school, you most likely won't see any of them again after school.

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean but I love him and can't think of my life without him he is my whole life and I need him but thanks but I need him and my friends in my life especially him I think he might even be the one of i got skinner he would love me more.that probly why he cheated on me in the first place

ReputationRep:
    Don’t injure yourself for some boy. It’s silly. No guy is worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parice16)
    I know what you mean but I love him and can't think of my life without him he is my whole life and I need him but thanks but I need him and my friends in my life especially him I think he might even be the one of i got skinner he would love me more.that probly why he cheated on me in the first place
    he cheated on you?! dump him , leave him. Trust me he's not worth it, you'll get over it in time and find someone better who will love you for who you are

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.