Should I do the exam this year or next year?

Watch
diffcolours
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm in my gap year and didn't apply this year for uni, so I'll be having 2 years off before starting uni.
I want to resit all three of my a levels but wanted to do one this year- biology. But I've yet to properly start revising and there's only around four months left til exams, which I'm anxious might not be enough time to get the best grade Possible. Should I do it along with my other two next year or should i just risk it this year (for lack of better words)?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There's time to get a decent grade but you need to get a move on entering for the exams if you do want to do it - the main entry deadline at the exam boards is 21 February and most centres have already submitted their entries.
diffcolours
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
There's time to get a decent grade but you need to get a move on entering for the exams if you do want to do it - the main entry deadline at the exam boards is 21 February and most centres have already submitted their entries.
If I didn't want to do it this year cuz I'm afraid the grade might not be good enough, would it be alright if I did it next yr?
Lol don't even no way to ask, just undecided and confused.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by diffcolours)
If I didn't want to do it this year cuz I'm afraid the grade might not be good enough, would it be alright if I did it next yr?
Lol don't even no way to ask, just undecided and confused.
You could do it next year, but you'll forget a lot of stuff with a 2 year gap before re-sitting.
diffcolours
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
You could do it next year, but you'll forget a lot of stuff with a 2 year gap before re-sitting.
I'll be revising ofc- the reason why Im Considering next year is so I can have more time to revise.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (103)
13.24%
I'm not sure (33)
4.24%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (241)
30.98%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.44%
I'm not a current university student (382)
49.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed