Turn on thread page Beta

Is Tailored Tutors any good for biology? watch

ReputationRep:
    Would really appreciate some advice before I buy it. Ta!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Terriel)
    Would really appreciate some advice before I buy it. Ta!
    I actually used Tailored Tutors when they had a free weekend trial back when I was doing AS Biology. I found it kinda useful, but personally, I think it's quite expensive. Most of the content that's presented can be found in the CGP Revision Guide and the subject specification anyway.

They do have a free trial on their website, so give it a go and see if you like the teaching style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Cow)
    I actually used Tailored Tutors when they had a free weekend trial back when I was doing AS Biology. I found it kinda useful, but personally, I think it's quite expensive. Most of the content that's presented can be found in the CGP Revision Guide and the subject specification anyway.

They do have a free trial on their website, so give it a go and see if you like the teaching style.
    Thanks! I didn't realise they had a trial on.

ReputationRep:
    I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazz_xox_)
    I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it
    Thank you for the offer but I've already purchased it. Cheers though

ReputationRep:
    Hello - I am thinking of purchasing today. Did you buy the whole kit? Also woun you mind sharing your discount code with me please? I have also PM’d you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jdb3)
    Hello - I am thinking of purchasing today. Did you buy the whole kit? Also woun you mind sharing your discount code with me please? I have also PM’d you.
    I've messaged you the links with the discount! Yes I have the whole package biology revision kit and then the chemistry calculations kit- they're both so useful. Hope it helps you if you end up getting it

ReputationRep:
    I've found about it recently and I want to purchase it. Could you please send me the discount code. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biochemat)
    I've found about it recently and I want to purchase it. Could you please send me the discount code. Thanks.
    Sure I'll message them you There's the full biology revision kit and also chemistry calculations revision kit I'll send them both over (in case you do chemistry too haha!) Hope it helps!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! Im thinking about getting the biology pack and a discount code would really help. Would you mind sending it to me? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Sure I'll message them you There's the full biology revision kit and also chemistry calculations revision kit I'll send them both over (in case you do chemistry too haha!) Hope it helps!
    Hey, I'm thinking of doing the whole course for biology.
    A discount code would be sooo good, I'd really appreciate it if you sent it me. Quite a hefty sum otherwise.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClimbToAStar)
    Hey, I'm thinking of doing the whole course for biology.
    A discount code would be sooo good, I'd really appreciate it if you sent it me. Quite a hefty sum otherwise.

Thanks!
    I will send it to you!

ReputationRep:
    Please can I have the discount code? I have my biology A level in just over a month and I really need the help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca821)
    Please can I have the discount code? I have my biology A level in just over a month and I really need the help.
    Sure! I'll message it to you

ReputationRep:
    Sure! I'll message it to you
    Could you send it to me as well please , biology is in a month, slightly scared!

ReputationRep:
    I will send it to you!
    Can i get the Biology Calculations Kit Please.

ReputationRep:
    hiya, im thinking of buying it, would you mind sending me the discount code please?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, could you please send me the discount code? Thanks so so much x

ReputationRep:
    Please can you message me the discount code?

ReputationRep:
    hey sorry to bother you could you give me the discount code please? xxxx

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.