The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Terriel
Would really appreciate some advice before I buy it. Ta!

I actually used Tailored Tutors when they had a free weekend trial back when I was doing AS Biology. I found it kinda useful, but personally, I think it's quite expensive. Most of the content that's presented can be found in the CGP Revision Guide and the subject specification anyway.

They do have a free trial on their website, so give it a go and see if you like the teaching style.
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
I actually used Tailored Tutors when they had a free weekend trial back when I was doing AS Biology. I found it kinda useful, but personally, I think it's quite expensive. Most of the content that's presented can be found in the CGP Revision Guide and the subject specification anyway.

They do have a free trial on their website, so give it a go and see if you like the teaching style.

Thanks! I didn't realise they had a trial on.
Reply 3
Original post by jazz_xox_
I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it :smile:

Thank you for the offer but I've already purchased it. Cheers though
Reply 4
Hello - I am thinking of purchasing today. Did you buy the whole kit? Also woun you mind sharing your discount code with me please? I have also PM’d you.
I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it :smile:

I've found about it recently and I want to purchase it. Could you please send me the discount code. Thanks.

Hiya! Im thinking about getting the biology pack and a discount code would really help. Would you mind sending it to me? Thanks!
Sure I'll message them you :smile: There's the full biology revision kit and also chemistry calculations revision kit I'll send them both over (in case you do chemistry too haha!) Hope it helps!

Hey, I'm thinking of doing the whole course for biology.
A discount code would be sooo good, I'd really appreciate it if you sent it me. Quite a hefty sum otherwise.

Thanks!
Reply 8

Please can I have the discount code? I have my biology A level in just over a month and I really need the help.
Sure! I'll message it to you :smile:

Could you send it to me as well please :smile:, biology is in a month, slightly scared!
I will send it to you! :smile:

Can i get the Biology Calculations Kit Please.
hiya, im thinking of buying it, would you mind sending me the discount code please? :smile:
Hi, could you please send me the discount code? Thanks so so much x

Please can you message me the discount code?
hey sorry to bother you could you give me the discount code please? xxxx
Reply 15
Tailored Tutors is really good i used it last year for biologya2 exam as a retake i went from a U to a B in that exam !! i paid £70 for only 10 days access to only the videos but it was really worth it

Could you possibly send the code to me too please? :smile:

Hi could you please send me the discount code? it would be so useful! thank you in advance :smile:
Reply 18
Hi, if you're still offering the discount code can you please send it to me, thanks :smile:
Reply 19
I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it:smile:

Hi, if you're still offering the discount code, can you please send it to me, thanks :smile: I really want to buy their revision kit for biology.

Latest