Is Tailored Tutors any good for biology? Watch

AEFRGF
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Tailored Tutors is really good i used it last year for biologya2 exam as a retake i went from a U to a B in that exam !! i paid £70 for only 10 days access to only the videos but it was really worth it
Zennor123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jazz_xox_)
I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it
Could you possibly send the code to me too please?
Divergent4
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it
Hi could you please send me the discount code? it would be so useful! thank you in advance
chiara!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, if you're still offering the discount code can you please send it to me, thanks
chiara!
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, if you're still offering the discount code, can you please send it to me, thanks I really want to buy their revision kit for biology.
Juniper Plant
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
TBH snaprevise is much cheaper and much better than tailored tutors
(Original post by Terriel)
Would really appreciate some advice before I buy it. Ta!
Terriel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Juniper Plant)
TBH snaprevise is much cheaper and much better than tailored tutors
Thanks for the advice, but I've already bought tailored tutors now and i'm too poor for both lol
nisha.sri
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They have this free weekends access for this weekend only
Nawaal.f
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
CAN I have the discount code pls???
kristy246
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hiya i was wondering if you still have a valid discount code?
Csowt
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kristy246)
hiya i was wondering if you still have a valid discount code?
If anyone wants to get a discount code, PM me with name and email and I can get you a referral code

I use tailored tutors for biology and chemistry and it's honestly amazing. I'm hopefully to do medicine in September and this has really helped me achieve those grades...Good luck!
asha15056
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
can i get the discount pls
asha15056
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Csowt)
If anyone wants to get a discount code, PM me with name and email and I can get you a referral code

I use tailored tutors for biology and chemistry and it's honestly amazing. I'm hopefully to do medicine in September and this has really helped me achieve those grades...Good luck!
Can i have the discount please
Csowt
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by asha15056)
Can i have the discount please
Hi no problem, could you send me your first name and email and I can get you a referral code It might be better to private message me
rahulio
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey Jazz,

I'm writing my A-Level Biology exam next year and needed a good revision resource to boost my grades. Luckily, I found Tailored Tutors and was planning to buy the Biology course.
I would really appreciate it if you could share the coupon code with me as it would help make the blow on my pocket money a bit lower lol.

Thanks!
Emilymh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Terriel)
Would really appreciate some advice before I buy it. Ta!
I have been using Tailored Tutors now for a few weeks and it is by far the best decision I have made. You have access to full specification based tutorial videos and full on general exam revision advice which has been so helpful (I do them bio and maths so I'm using the full course). And also the tutors are so down to earth and helpful, I definitely would recommend to anyone. 100% worth the money!
djm__
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've been using tailored tutors for a few months for biology, i also got the maths course last month. Both courses have really helped me improve my grades, despite only using the maths course for a short time. revising from a book is good but the videos are so concise and well organised so you know you are covering every topic in the necessary detail. even though exams are in a few weeks, it's really still not too late. You would be amazed how quickly it changes your grades. the tutors are also really helpful and really want to help you do well. I really would be struggling to keep up without it.
El34nor
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you have an email, so I can get the refer a friend videos??
mshehab2000
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Would definitely recommend!! One of the best revision resources if not the best out there!!
Boakl
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi, would you be able to send me the discount code too please? My daughter is interested in this for next year (if the code lasts that long). Thanks 😁
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads