The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jazz_xox_
I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it :smile:

What’s the code?
I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it :smile:

Hi, could I get the code?

Thanks
It is terribly expensive though.
Hi would you be able to message me the discount code

Hi could you send me the code please
Does anyone have the discount code for biology -tailored tutors

Hi, I am currently doing my a-levels and am struggling with biology. I would really appreciate it if you could share your code?!
Original post by Blue_Cow
I actually used Tailored Tutors when they had a free weekend trial back when I was doing AS Biology. I found it kinda useful, but personally, I think it's quite expensive. Most of the content that's presented can be found in the CGP Revision Guide and the subject specification anyway.

They do have a free trial on their website, so give it a go and see if you like the teaching style.

Original post by Ervine
Is discount code still available, worth the shot, thanks in advance.

the best biology I've found is Learnbiology Net. Way better than tailored tutors - but not all content is on there thats my only probelm with it. tailored tutors is plain, and way to expensive. Learnbiology net is £70 (inc vat) and even tho all the conetnt isnt there its worth the money and beats SnapRevise and TaioredTutors easy! just look at how much better the vids are.
Original post by StiffChocolato1
Hi would you be able to message me the discount code

foregt TT I'm with OwwLaaa Learnbiololgy Net all the way I :heart: these
Hey I’m thinking of purchasing today could you also send it to me ? Would be very helpful!
Please could you share with me ? I’m currently looking to buy it also :smile:
hi, can i have the discount code too please if its still valid? :smile:
Hi can you please send me the discount code as well Thanks
Reply 54
Hey , please may you send me the discount code
i love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if i don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful i found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it :smile:

i would like it pleaseeee
[QUOTE="Terriel;77263356"]Thank you for the offer but I've already purchased it. Cheers though[/QUOTE
Can you please send me the discount code as I am going to purchase it. Thank you very much
Reply 57
is there a discount code still?
Original post by OwwwLaaa
the best biology I've found is Learnbiology Net. Way better than tailored tutors - but not all content is on there thats my only probelm with it. tailored tutors is plain, and way to expensive. Learnbiology net is £70 (inc vat) and even tho all the conetnt isnt there its worth the money and beats SnapRevise and TaioredTutors easy! just look at how much better the vids are.

have you ever used tailored tutors?
Please may I have the discount x

Latest