Is Tailored Tutors any good for biology? Watch

Ervine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by jazz_xox_)
I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it
Is discount code still available, worth the shot, thanks in advance.
Juniper Plant
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Terriel)
Thanks for the advice, but I've already bought tailored tutors now and i'm too poor for both lol
actually fast forward, Tailored tutors are better, as they are so specific to the mark schemes and spec
Mary A
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it
I would like to try the tailored tutors can you please send me the discount code.
jazz_xox_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Mary A)
I would like to try the tailored tutors can you please send me the discount code.
Hi! I have just sent an email to tailored tutors to check that the code I have been given is still working (as I was given it a few months ago). Hopefully they'll reply soon and then I'll let you know! Good luck in your A-Levels
jazz_xox_
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Ervine)
I've just emailed them to check that my code will still work, if so I'll give it to you!
ramat.oa
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi, has anyone tried the math and chemistry videos for tailored tutors and are they any good? I’ve been using their free biology videos on YouTube and they’ve been really helpful so far so I’m thinking of paying for the the three of them. Also if anyone has a coupon code pleeaaseee share.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ada_786
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
What’s the code?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
sofi_alj
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi, could I get the code?

Thanks
Medic195
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
It is terribly expensive though.
StiffChocolato1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi would you be able to message me the discount code
StiffChocolato1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi could you send me the code please
nasriali107
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Does anyone have the discount code for biology -tailored tutors
nmarrria
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi, I am currently doing my a-levels and am struggling with biology. I would really appreciate it if you could share your code?!
OwwwLaaa
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
I actually used Tailored Tutors when they had a free weekend trial back when I was doing AS Biology. I found it kinda useful, but personally, I think it's quite expensive. Most of the content that's presented can be found in the CGP Revision Guide and the subject specification anyway.

They do have a free trial on their website, so give it a go and see if you like the teaching style.
(Original post by Ervine)
the best biology I've found is Learnbiology Net. Way better than tailored tutors - but not all content is on there thats my only probelm with it. tailored tutors is plain, and way to expensive. Learnbiology net is £70 (inc vat) and even tho all the conetnt isnt there its worth the money and beats SnapRevise and TaioredTutors easy! just look at how much better the vids are.
OwwwLaaa
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
MiaMiaPow
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by StiffChocolato1)
Hi would you be able to message me the discount code
foregt TT I'm with OwwLaaa Learnbiololgy Net all the way I :heart: these
Cchhllooee_x
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey I’m thinking of purchasing today could you also send it to me ? Would be very helpful!
ChloeAmber7_x
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Please could you share with me ? I’m currently looking to buy it also
sultangultekin
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
hi, can i have the discount code too please if its still valid?
Muberry123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi can you please send me the discount code as well Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads