Report 7 months ago
Hey , please may you send me the discount code
sahir.shah1301
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by jazz_xox_)
i love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if i don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful i found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it
i would like it pleaseeee
MoHussain978
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
[QUOTE=Terriel;77263356]Thank you for the offer but I've already purchased it. Cheers though[/QUOTE
I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it
Can you please send me the discount code as I am going to purchase it. Thank you very much
leahnj
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
is there a discount code still?
Juniper Plant
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by OwwwLaaa)
the best biology I've found is Learnbiology Net. Way better than tailored tutors - but not all content is on there thats my only probelm with it. tailored tutors is plain, and way to expensive. Learnbiology net is £70 (inc vat) and even tho all the conetnt isnt there its worth the money and beats SnapRevise and TaioredTutors easy! just look at how much better the vids are.
have you ever used tailored tutors?
Millygriffiths
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Please may I have the discount x
Mohammer
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I love tailored tutors, they cover the specification so well and it's my go to if I don't understand a topic! Especially helped me with muscle contraction and homeostasis etc. I told them how useful I found it and they gave me a discount code to share- message me if you would like it
Can I have the code please
Dxrshan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Depends - I'll lay the information out for you and anyone else reading this.Content-wise they practically go through the CGP revision guide - I've seen it multiple times BUT due to their vast experience with past papers they may emphasize the importance of one thing and give extra tidbits of info on another.Up to you - do you want to get help and ask questions from them for exam practice or do you want to just learn the content on your own and hone your exam technique by grinding through past papers.
Juniper Plant
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I literally noticed that aswell, but simplify it or add less examples, hence why CPG and Tailored tutors is the best combination... but CPG itself is enough if you do ur notes like how tailored tutors does it, by drawing the diagrams first
(Original post by Dxrshan)
Depends - I'll lay the information out for you and anyone else reading this.Content-wise they practically go through the CGP revision guide - I've seen it multiple times BUT due to their vast experience with past papers they may emphasize the importance of one thing and give extra tidbits of info on another.Up to you - do you want to get help and ask questions from them for exam practice or do you want to just learn the content on your own and hone your exam technique by grinding through past papers.
eharrison26
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey have you still got the discount code???
Niamh118
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi. I’m thinking about purchasing. But I didn’t know which would be more useful, the ultimate guide or the revision kit? I’m doing biology and chemistry. Which one would you recommend?
bellanh
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello, may you please send me the discount code? would really appreciate it. Need to pass Chem!
tocka90
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQX...AnOAPVBv-QRNTQ try this for bio! Its free!
beemcc
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Is the discount code still available?
CharliesUK
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes it helped a lot. I had a free trial and just harvested their whole website. It was around 30-40GB. Helped a lot.
jam1e
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Apologies for bringing back an old thread but do you still have a discount code?
jam1e
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How did you do this? When i signed up for the free trial there was nothing there except for a couple videos explaining how to use the website hahah
(Original post by CharliesUK)
Yes it helped a lot. I had a free trial and just harvested their whole website. It was around 30-40GB. Helped a lot.
GoldenShade
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Are the cheat sheets good — do they cover it all?
(Original post by Terriel)
Thank you for the offer but I've already purchased it. Cheers though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.71%
The paper was reasonable (1175)
54.3%
Not feeling great about that exam... (468)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.36%

Watched Threads