Turn on thread page Beta

How was everyone’s valentines watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    You didn’t miss much tbh haha. The score should have ended differently though. Shame PSG completely let their guard down for the last 10 minutes.
    that isn't how your valentines went!

ReputationRep:
    revision.......
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by james ionicbond)
    It was TERRIBLE
    Man watched PSG get whooped, neymar was awful
    Ronaldo score 2 JAMMY goals and Liverpool won 5-0

Terrible valentines day
    Ronaldo is a tap-in merchant. It’s done for PSG though, Real will go through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    My FWB had to cancel our plans because she got called into work, then she called me after work and said she wanted some D but I could tell she'd been drinking at work, and she smells rancid when she drinks and acts like a total knob, so I passed. Overall, pretty crap night, especially considering the plan was to go to a singles night together and see if I could grab another girl for a three-way
    Can't tell if this is a joke or if it is serious.

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo is a tap-in merchant. It’s done for PSG though, Real will go through.
    The second goal, he didnt even mean it, it touched his knee and he celebrated like he banged in a 60 yard screamer.
    I don't think PSG are done but the manager is an idiot, he didn't play thiago silva or kurzawa his 2 best defenders

I think Messi needs to shut Roanldo up again
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The second goal, he didnt even mean it, it touched his knee and he celebrated like he banged in a 60 yard screamer.
    I don't think PSG are done but the manager is an idiot, he didn't play thiago silva or kurzawa his 2 best defenders

I think Messi needs to shut Roanldo up again
    Ikr! He did the same in the Valencia game when he scored 2 penalties...like calm down mate. What pisses me off is that Messi got robbed off of his 6th balon d’or last season and that Ronaldo keeps saying s*** like “I’m the best footballer in the past 20 years”...No you’re not?:laugh: Let others decide that, anyone can claim that about themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Ikr! He did the same in the Valencia game when he scored 2 penalties...like calm down mate. What pisses me off is that Messi got robbed off of his 6th balon d’or last season and that Ronaldo keeps saying s*** like “I’m the best footballer in the past 20 years”...No you’re not?:laugh: Let others decide that, anyone can claim that about themselves.
    Exactly and possibly the GOAT Leo messi never says **** like that. He just stays humble and lets his work do the talking.
    I do love it when messi silences the bernabeu time after time tho. The guy is a genius.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by constantine2016)
    Can't tell if this is a joke or if it is serious.
    Why would it be a joke? Wasn't even funny :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Exactly and possibly the GOAT Leo messi never says **** like that. He just stays humble and lets his work do the talking.
    I do love it when messi silences the bernabeu time after time tho. The guy is a genius.
    Last 2 El Clasicos, Messi humiliated them single-handedly. The stadium, the commentators....even the camera shots on Madrid’s players at the end said it all. Absolute Genius.

Here is the reaction of “the best player in the history of football” after messi’s winning goal against Real last season in the last minute:laugh:

I went shopping and then to eat. I met everyone I DIDN'T want to see, good times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Why would it be a joke? Wasn't even funny :lol:
    I don't know. Some people have a weird sense of humour. :erm:

i went for a walk with my parents's friend dog and felt great about it en came home and did a spa for my cat.

ReputationRep:
    Last 2 El Clasicos, Messi humiliated them single-handedly. The stadium, the commentators....even the camera shots on Madrid’s players at the end said it all. Absolute Genius.

Here is the reaction of “the best player in the history of football” after messi’s winning goal against Real last season in the last minute:laugh:
    That was the one
    When he banged it last minute and took his shirt off in front of the Madrid fans

That was when Madrid knew who the real GOAT was

ReputationRep:
    Watched a long movie which wasn't too good. Went sleep. Valentine's= normal day
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That was the one
    When he banged it last minute and took his shirt off in front of the Madrid fans

That was when Madrid knew who the real GOAT was
    Haha yeah good point. Needless to say, we all know who the real GOAT is

It was TERRIBLE
    Man watched PSG get whooped, neymar was awful
    Ronaldo score 2 JAMMY goals and Liverpool won 5-0

Terrible valentines day
    Lool neymar would improve next game

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2018
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.