Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I've applied to study economics at st Andrews but haven't heard anything yet, has anyone received any offers for st Andrews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grtstshwmn)
    Hi!

I've applied to study economics at st Andrews but haven't heard anything yet, has anyone received any offers for st Andrews?
    I heard back last week (for Econ+Mgmt) and was unsuccessful (RUK applicant)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gluefiend)
    I heard back last week (for Econ+Mgmt) and was unsuccessful (RUK applicant)
    sorry to hear that, what day did you receive the rejection?

ReputationRep:
    sorry to hear that, what day did you receive the rejection?
    Last week on Friday

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Yeah I am also waiting and I am a Scottish applicant so really nervous !

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I applied for Econ too (BSc) and haven't heard back, but I guess theyll send the offers sometime in the next two ish weeks. I heard from Edinburgh recently, but I'm not sure if the Scottish unis are on par with each other ...

ReputationRep:
    did you hear back?xx

(Original post by kathav)
    I applied for Econ too (BSc) and haven't heard back, but I guess theyll send the offers sometime in the next two ish weeks. I heard from Edinburgh recently, but I'm not sure if the Scottish unis are on par with each other ...

ReputationRep:
    me and a guy from my school heard back for the MA econ a few weeks ago, both of us got accepted

ReputationRep:
    cool I got an unconditional on Thursday, are you going to firm? Also are you from Scotland, RUK or international?

(Original post by TheGuy264)
    me and a guy from my school heard back for the MA econ a few weeks ago, both of us got accepted

ReputationRep:
    cool I got an unconditional on Thursday, are you going to firm? Also are you from Scotland, RUK or international?
    Unconditional. Nice! Are u a gap year student or something?

My offer was triple A, I’m RUK btw. I’m probably going to insure it at best. I also have offers for econ at lse and Warwick so I doubt I’d firm St. Andrews tbh

ReputationRep:
    Not heard back yet for Economics and Philosophy MA

ReputationRep:
    No I'm going this September hahaha, good luck with your exams!!! Congrats on your offers, especially LSE, I have a friend who studies there, according to him its great

(Original post by TheGuy264)
    Unconditional. Nice! Are u a gap year student or something?

My offer was triple A, I’m RUK btw. I’m probably going to insure it at best. I also have offers for econ at lse and Warwick so I doubt I’d firm St. Andrews tbh

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I got an unconditional offer for Economics and Modern History mid Feb which I've accepted.

ReputationRep:
    omg see you there!

(Original post by Gracie4)
    I got an unconditional offer for Economics and Modern History mid Feb which I've accepted.

ReputationRep:
    still waiting for bsc economics, applied in november and haven't heard at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dot2307)
    still waiting for bsc economics, applied in november and haven't heard at all
    good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    omg see you there!
    Yes, see you in September!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 25, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.