Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer from Warwick yet? I've applied for the single honours GSD degree, has anyone else applied for this and heard back/ got an offer??
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by tara1999)
    Has anyone received an offer from Warwick yet? I've applied for the single honours GSD degree, has anyone else applied for this and heard back/ got an offer??
    You can check out this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tara1999)
    I have applied for the joint GSD and International Business honors degree and I have not yet received an offer or a rejection. There are some forums from last year for GSD joint degrees and some people on those forums received their offers as early as Feb but others didn't receive until March deadline. Hope this helps? If you receive an offer - let me know please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DMidds96)
    I have applied for the joint GSD and International Business honors degree and I have not yet received an offer or a rejection. There are some forums from last year for GSD joint degrees and some people on those forums received their offers as early as Feb but others didn't receive until March deadline. Hope this helps? If you receive an offer - let me know please!
    Thanks for this, i just received my offer yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    Received an offer and got an invitation to an offer holder day sent during the night... but it looks like the offer holder was yesterday??? A bit puzzled about what to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by douks177)
    Received an offer and got an invitation to an offer holder day sent during the night... but it looks like the offer holder was yesterday??? A bit puzzled about what to do!
    Congrats!
    Which course did you get into?
    I'm still waiting for their decision...

ReputationRep:
    PAIS with GSD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by douks177)
    exact same thing happened to me, i'm just going to book onto a tour and talk instead

ReputationRep:
    I contacted the department and they were happy to accommodate me on a personal visit where I met with the staff, some students and the head of school; much nicer than an open day

University open days

1. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.