The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Verde Accommodation @ Newcastle

Hey just wondering if anyone is thinking of applying to verde this year. It is no longer nominated by Newcastle Uni halls application so you book it online separately. For that reason I was just wondering if many people would go this year, or whether they would just apply to other halls through newcastle?

I love the look and features verde has (such as the gym and cinema room) just concerned about the social scene.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Hi, i've applied for Verde today. Doing computer science so its handy that its right beside the building and the whole facilities just look really good.
Reply 3
Hey i have an ensuite room at Verde on the 8th floor. I need to re-let it to someone as i am moving in with my boyrfriend. If any of you want or know somebody that does, contact me please!!
Is it Standard, Premium or Deluxe?
Original post by prygpp
Hey i have an ensuite room at Verde on the 8th floor. I need to re-let it to someone as i am moving in with my boyrfriend. If any of you want or know somebody that does, contact me please!!

Is it standard, premium or deluxe?
Original post by prygpp

Are you still looking for someone?
Original post by ejidjxisjwkdi
Are you still looking for someone?

I'm looking for someone to take my room, its a standard room on the 4th floor :smile:
Has this gone

Quick Reply

Latest