Turn on thread page Beta

Music Production Challenge: February Edition watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Greetings all,

Hope you've all been having a great month so far. This month in our Music Production Challenge we've got another simple task which roughly coincides with Valentine's Day. This month the challenge is to produce a love song - either original or a cover.

So those of you who are no longer single following Valentine's day yesterday, or were already with someone, it's a perfect way to tell your beau that you appreciate them. For those us who are single...maybe you can send it to 'the one that got away' and see where that leads you (N.B. I am not responsible for what happens if you actually do this!). Either way, let's have some fun and make some music

I've been rather lazy so far this month so my contribution is only half finished, but I'll be sure to post it when it's ready.

Adiós, músicos!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Manitude)
    For those us who are single...maybe you can send it to 'the one that got away' and see where that leads you (N.B. I am not responsible for what happens if you actually do this!).
    :rofl: Looking forward to your track.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.