Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me how good you are at Religious Studies, so that I can see how realistic me getting a 9 is (I got an 8 in my mock, I,m in year 11).
    I am doing AQA 9-1 Religious Studies B Catholic Christianity, Judaism, Theme A and C. Please state what you are doing. Thanks all xoxoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HettiBetti)
    Please tell me how good you are at Religious Studies, so that I can see how realistic me getting a 9 is (I got an 8 in my mock, I,m in year 11).
    I am doing AQA 9-1 Religious Studies B Catholic Christianity, Judaism, Theme A and C. Please state what you are doing. Thanks all xoxoxo
    i am doing AQA RS A
    Islam and Christianity

i got and 8 in my mock our grade boundaries were 70%=7 80=8 90=9
    what were yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trill_val)
    i am doing AQA RS A
    Islam and Christianity

i got and 8 in my mock our grade boundaries were 70%=7 80=8 90=9
    what were yours?
    Oh My God good gracious me!!!
    I got 91% and I got an 8
    92% was a 9!

Grade Boundaries:
    92% : Level 9
    88% : Level 8
    78% : Level 7
    69% : Level 6
    61% : Level 5
    51% : Level 4
    41% : Level 3
    31% : Level 2
    21% : Level 1
    U
    I think for the real thing as RS is such an opinion based subject 95%+ will be a 9!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh when we did end of topic tests they were as crazy high like that and that how it was last year, yeh for the real thing 90+ will be a 9 good luck you'll get that easy where you are right now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trill_val)
    Yeh when we did end of topic tests they were as crazy high like that and that how it was last year, yeh for the real thing 90+ will be a 9 good luck you'll get that easy where you are right now!
    Thanks, I wish all the best for you too.

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.