Inmate call to all Theologists

Watch
HettiBetti
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Please tell me how good you are at Religious Studies, so that I can see how realistic me getting a 9 is (I got an 8 in my mock, I,m in year 11).
I am doing AQA 9-1 Religious Studies B Catholic Christianity, Judaism, Theme A and C. Please state what you are doing. Thanks all xoxoxo
ErwinRommel
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by HettiBetti)
Please tell me how good you are at Religious Studies, so that I can see how realistic me getting a 9 is (I got an 8 in my mock, I,m in year 11).
I am doing AQA 9-1 Religious Studies B Catholic Christianity, Judaism, Theme A and C. Please state what you are doing. Thanks all xoxoxo
i am doing AQA RS A
Islam and Christianity

i got and 8 in my mock our grade boundaries were 70%=7 80=8 90=9
what were yours?
HettiBetti
Rep:
(Original post by trill_val)
i am doing AQA RS A
Islam and Christianity

i got and 8 in my mock our grade boundaries were 70%=7 80=8 90=9
what were yours?
Oh My God good gracious me!!!
I got 91% and I got an 8
92% was a 9!

Grade Boundaries:
92% : Level 9
88% : Level 8
78% : Level 7
69% : Level 6
61% : Level 5
51% : Level 4
41% : Level 3
31% : Level 2
21% : Level 1
U
I think for the real thing as RS is such an opinion based subject 95%+ will be a 9!!!!
ErwinRommel
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yeh when we did end of topic tests they were as crazy high like that and that how it was last year, yeh for the real thing 90+ will be a 9 good luck you'll get that easy where you are right now!
HettiBetti
Rep:
(Original post by trill_val)
Yeh when we did end of topic tests they were as crazy high like that and that how it was last year, yeh for the real thing 90+ will be a 9 good luck you'll get that easy where you are right now!
Thanks, I wish all the best for you too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (29)
7%
October 2021 (191)
46.14%
November 2021 (42)
10.14%
December 2021 (54)
13.04%
January 2021 (45)
10.87%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (39)
9.42%