Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi sorry for asking sooo many questions I’m just nervous.
    I wanna wait until I know how much student loan I’m getting before I apply for the accommodation at Nottingham but it can take at least 6 weeks.
    Do you think there will still be places in Broadgate if I apply in April?
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Lirvaxox)
    Hi sorry for asking sooo many questions I’m just nervous.
    I wanna wait until I know how much student loan I’m getting before I apply for the accommodation but it can take at least 6 weeks.
    Do you think there will still be places in Broadgate if I apply in April?
    Hello!

I'm going to move this over to the Nottingham forum where you might have a better chance of getting replies!

Just a heads up - You can check how much maintenance loan you're eligible for here https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-calculator

... and the University of Nottingham also has a Core Bursary scheme for those on low-income brackets https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/student...bursaries.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Broadgate is the biggest accommodation. It's likely there still will be but probably only the standard rooms. If you're looking for an ensuite or studio then there definitely won't be any left- & if you really want to stay there I wouldn't wait that long, you don't want to miss out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 16, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.