Turn on thread page Beta

Hey,

So I have this friend and we're not really close and the only reason we hang out is because nobody else likes us and we have nobody else to go to and we just basically partner up in lessons.

Very rarely, she does this thing where she storms of and I have no idea why.

I am starting to really dislike her because all she does is talk about what other people have done with their hair, and which boy is and isn't in school and just talks **** about people. She says that she always help me with my ex and that but I don't even talk to her about my ex because I don't trust her with anything like that and she just listens to my convos when there's drama going on which I really cba with anymore.

All she does now is try to trick me out and it's really ****ing annoying.
    Like today in maths I was asking her if she likes maths and she was like no and I was like "personally, I think it's pretty straight forward because we can just practice and memorize stuff and use it in tests and stuff" and then we were doing this specific thing in maths that I found really tricky and she was like "I thought that you said maths was straight forward" and I was like "Yeah, but i've never done this before and it's something that takes practice" and shes like "Dumbass *****" and rolls her eyes I then put my hand up to ask for help and shes like "Just remember you can't do **** to me because I can literally make you go flying"

It sounds really cringe and petty af but I am acc getting sick of her now ughhh.

What shall I do?

ReputationRep:
    Tongue punch her in the fart box
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Howie_2114)
    Tongue punch her in the fart box
    Lmfao, I wish. How tf do I get rid of her but also make new friends?

x

ReputationRep:
    You put your hand up to tell on her? sigh
    Man up Man

ReputationRep:
    Shes sounds pretty unhappy, shes talking about others, because she has no one but you to bring in conversations. The more she grows and given the right peers she'll grow up to be pretty normal. Most women in their teens usually talk about boys and clothes etc.

As for you stop nick picking and start looking at yourself before you start dissing someone else.

(Original post by james ionicbond)
    You put your hand up to tell on her? sigh
    Man up Man
    Not to tell on her, to help with the maths equasion and then she thought I was about to hit her

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.