Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've heard and seen about Cranfield uni in many raking websites/forum chats, I see overall uni rank is low for this one, but seems like in SCM they are on top, as I read that in some old chats of this forum. I wanted an honest practically experienced person to let me know is this uni still the best for SCM in UK/EU compared to other uni like Manchester, Warwick etc? and what about employability rate in this uni fro SCM field?
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    Thanks PTMonkey🤘🏻

ReputationRep:
    The SCM program at Cranfield is the #1 program outside the USA and it is widely known in the industry.

I will tell you why Cranfield overall as a university is ranked fairly low or unranked on many sites when most or all of their programs individually are highly ranked.
    It's pretty simple actually, it's because Cranfield University only offers post graduate studies and is pretty specialized. It's mostly specializing in SCM, Management, Aerospace, Automotive, and Energy.
    These factors hurt the overall university rankings even though their flagship masters degrees in all of these areas are highly ranked.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! JSN2018... I’ve applied for Cranfield only now and have university interview day after tomorrow 😬 hopefully all goes well! Actually excited! Let’s see🤞🏻

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Meet the Course Director for your programme of interest Postgraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.