Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lapsang Souchong or Russian Caravan if I am feeling rich, whatever is on special offer if not.

ReputationRep:
    All I need is a teabag and boiling water.

ReputationRep:
    Assam Tea with Milk or a Green Tea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhiannon277)
    Lapsang Souchong or Russian Caravan if I am feeling rich, whatever is on special offer if not.
    I wish I could enjoy Lapsang Souchong. It reminds me of a church smell! haha

ReputationRep:
    Yorkshire tea is just the best! God, I love tea - can’t function without it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    English Breakfast as an everyday tea, Earl Grey for when I'm feeling fancy :hat:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone like peppermint tea? It’s my favourite.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I like to drink a fruit tea with a teaspoon of honey or some lumbs of rock sugar. Frisians tea with some tea spoons of milk and rock sugar is also good to drink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoraSikh)
    I wish I could enjoy Lapsang Souchong. It reminds me of a church smell! haha
    Makes me think of bonfire night.

ReputationRep:
    PG Tips, 1 sugar and a dash of milk. I used to have diabetes *COUGH* 4 sugars when I was younger lol.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by jupi6ter)
    Yorkshire tea is just the best! God, I love tea - can’t function without it.
    And do you add sugar or milk to tea you drink? It is quite rarely that I am drinking tea without the named additions.

ReputationRep:
    I'm rather fond of lady grey. I don't mind a fruit tea, but more for the smell than the taste.

ReputationRep:
    English Breakfast
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TravelIt)
    English Breakfast
    Seems a popular flavour, I have read this sort of tea over a half dozen time, though I did ever drink it. I don't know the taste, so can you tell me what it is like?

ReputationRep:
    loose jasmin green tea, then green, earl grey and black - but not milk - lemon and honey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray1999)
    In my opinion, nothing beats a good cup of tea with milk and a teaspoon of sugar. I normally have Yorkshire Tea or Typhoo Tea.
    Sometimes I'm in the mood for green tea, white tea or flavoured tea though. I really love cardamom (elaichi) tea as well.
    I just love tea.
    What's everyone's favourite tea?
    I really like green tea and black tea 🍵

ReputationRep:
    I use 2 teaspoons of sugar in my tea with cinnamon, I don't use normal milk, I use evaporated milk as that's traditional in my culture

ReputationRep:
    ice

ReputationRep:
    Green Earl Grey tea is the best. But I like most green teas, especially flavoured ones, and preferably loose rather than in tea bags. Milk oolong is lovely too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nobody101)
    I use 2 teaspoons of sugar in my tea with cinnamon, I don't use normal milk, I use evaporated milk as that's traditional in my culture
    I've never heard of using evaporated milk before, but it sounds really interesting. What culture is that from?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.