Turn on thread page Beta

Looks watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Are looks a big deal???

ReputationRep:
    Not really. Having a good personality may make one look good actually...somehow ifygm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Not really. Having a good personality may make one look good actually...somehow ifygm
    Honestly I get you, but some people deep it a lot so I was just wondering 😅

I think they are a deal , but not such a big one , if ur saying this I’m guessing u aren’t the best looking person , but neither was I , watch YouTube channels on how to improve looks and fashion , it helps ALOT
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Yeah, looks can bring a new game to the table.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanifa_x)
    Are looks a big deal???
    Yes and no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think they are a deal , but not such a big one , if ur saying this I’m guessing u aren’t the best looking person , but neither was I , watch YouTube channels on how to improve looks and fashion , it helps ALOT
    Yh don't think any of that is gonna help me out tbh 😭😭😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    Yes and no.
    Hmmm

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm
    What?

ReputationRep:
    To some it is a big deal and to some, not that much. The physical attraction levels of people go down as they age since looks are not practical except in the bed and advertisement of oneself.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I get you, but some people deep it a lot so I was just wondering 😅
    Oh good
    Yh well to some it’s all about looks sadly but they need to look beyond that at times. I think once you know that the person has a good personality then it may change how you view them but that’s just me. And who you thought was initially good looking may not seem so good looking to you after knowing their personality in a way. It’s all subjective at the end of the day.

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't agree more

Looks are the most important factor in starting a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    I think looks are what usually lures people first, and then they decide if they like the personality too. Unless it's online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    this!!
    someone can go from an 8/10 in looks to a 2/10 if their personality is nasty :yep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.