The Student Room Group

Masturbation

I was circumcised when i was younger and I’m 13 now, I’ve masturbated many times up to now and I go dry but many people say I have to use lubricants I’m concerned and could do with some tips?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 22435647yersg
if u masturbate that means youre gay

Oh for god sake, don’t listen to this weird (and homophobic) twit. Masturbation is perfectly healthy and normal and also literally everyone does it, gay or straight. As for the lubrication, it can’t hurt to try, just make sure you’re not using something with harsh perfumes or anything like that
Reply 2
Original post by Twema
I was circumcised when i was younger and I’m 13 now, I’ve masturbated many times up to now and I go dry but many people say I have to use lubricants I’m concerned and could do with some tips?

Well I take it you don't produce precum? Yes use lubes if you don't
If by "go dry" you mean you don't use lube, that's acceptable. The concern -- as I'm also circumcised -- is that you don't use much pressure whilst masturbating as you're building up more of a thick skin on your penis. By that, I mean it will reduce sensitivity. If you use lube, this will reduce the abrasiveness against your penis skin.

I don't produce pre-*** ... or if I do it's very little ... and have learnt to use very little pressure with my hand unless I'm using lube. I suppose it's all personal preference though. Agree?
'Have to' - no.

'Would have a better time if you did' - yes.

A variety of commercial lubes exist. Each one has its fans and its detractors, but something that doesn't dry out quickly is best, ruling out most jellies. You can ignore flavoured or warming lubes (and indeed the evil numbing ones).

Alternatively, you doubtless have something around the house (or gettable without raising eyebrows at the supermarket) like olive oil.
Original post by Twema

Spit on it :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest