Turn on thread page Beta

Which is the best university in Canada for psychology watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm currently on a gap year working full time and going travelling soon. However i want to apply for university next year and i've always wanted to live in Canada so I thought going to uni there would be the perfect place to start. I'm going to do psychology - that's a given. I got AAB in Psychology, English Language and Spanish in my A-Levels and i was wondering if anyone could suggest what the pros and cons of going to university in Canada would be. Also if anyone knows which are the best universities for psychology in Canada. I've looked at league tables and the obvious ones are UCB, McGill, Queens etc but i wondered if anyone had personal experience? Especially with me AAB i wouldnt be sure that i'd actually get into a university like UCB?If anyone has any tips/comments i'd be very grateful. Thank you!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.