Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a man who wants to wear a burka watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes you wake up and feel so crap and horrible. Ugly. Just can't be bothered going out there and facing the world. I look at Muslim women & they have it so easy. No need to show their faces. Just float down the high street, effortless, no one taking notice of them - no one can judge who they are and what they really look like. So, I just want a burka. To hide away wrapped in a warm comfort blanket. Then I walk around unnoticed and get **** done. Of course, I'm not a muslim, so I don't view the burka as religious clothing - it just so happens to be most convenient to use as a comfort blanket.

ReputationRep:
    mate i'm a muslim and even i find the burka scary XD

ReputationRep:
    Just walk around in a onesie? Or buy yourself a grim reaper costume? That's probably more acceptable :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes wonder what if....there's a peado inside the burkas, pretending to be a woman to get close to children?

ReputationRep:
    wow
    just
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I suppose there's no reason for you to not wear one. Nothing stopping you mate, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Idk if you mean burka or hijab but lol just get a scarf and wrap it around. Or straight up wear a Burka and pretend to be a woman. And video it it would be so funny xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student2321)
    Sometimes you wake up and feel so crap and horrible. Ugly. Just can't be bothered going out there and facing the world. I look at Muslim women & they have it so easy. No need to show their faces. Just float down the high street, effortless, no one taking notice of them - no one can judge who they are and what they really look like. So, I just want a burka. To hide away wrapped in a warm comfort blanket. Then I walk around unnoticed and get **** done. Of course, I'm not a muslim, so I don't view the burka as religious clothing - it just so happens to be most convenient to use as a comfort blanket.
    Well never heard that one before😂😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Look yeah, you do you!

Even better, a walking sleeping bag underneath it so you can take a nap wherever.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.