Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is my boyfriend a S L U T watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm going to rant rn, so I'm gay and my boyfriend is Bi. So I came home the other day from Uni and I found my boyfriend in bed with a woman, now idk what to think, any suggestions what I should do. Like he keeps saying weird stuff to me, like telling me about all these throuples, like i don't think I'd go into a throuple, it's still a bit weird to me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Well regardless of whether he had a boy or girl in his bed, isn't that cheating if he's your boyfriend?

I don't think he's a slut, that's a bit derogatory. Unfaithful will do.

ReputationRep:
    If you ain't down for it, he don't got the rights to proceed with his suggestions.

P.S. Wat da actual fudge is a "throuple"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    Well regardless of whether he had a boy or girl in his bed, isn't that cheating if he's your boyfriend?

I don't think he's a slut, that's a bit derogatory. Unfaithful will do.
    Well I wouldn't say derogatory but he did cheat on me, like wtf, there's so many things i want to call him rn thunder **** being one of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    If you ain't down for it, he don't got the rights to proceed with his suggestions.

P.S. Wat da actual fudge is a "throuple"?
    A three person relationship, apparently it's becoming popular, it's still a bit weird to me. Like I love him, but i think he's a bit too preoccupied, such a ****

ReputationRep:
    Well we don't know how many people he has slept. Dunno if he's a slut but hes certainly a cheater.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_miah)
    Well we don't know how many people he has slept. Dunno if he's a slut but hes certainly a cheater.
    Nah, he's a slut, i knew before we got in the relationship that he'd cheated before. I feel like nothing is enough for him. I'm starting to think if his sex addiction has finally got the better of him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect.Global)
    A three person relationship, apparently it's becoming popular, it's still a bit weird to me. Like I love him, but i think he's a bit too preoccupied, such a ****
    Ah...a downgraded version of Polygamy. Lelz he is a greedy azz cvnt if it takes more than one woman to satisfy himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    Ah...a downgraded version of Polygamy. Lelz he is a greedy azz cvnt if it takes more than one woman to satisfy himself.
    Well I'm not a woman for one😂😂, and I totally agree he's so damn greedy, like he's going to come back to some cut up clothes tomorrow anyways. He's lucky it's only his clothes I'm cutting, (that came out more sinister than it was supposed to be) legit better watch his balls, I'll have them for f*cking earings

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.