Turn on thread page Beta

Am i being a little too harsh and childish? watch

I made a few posts that clearly showed i was angry and hurt. My friend read a message on Snapchat that i sent her but replied over a day later which i didnt mind then she read my post and messaged me hours later asking if i was okay. I replied. And she still hasnt event opened it even though shes posting right now. Like if you knew that someone was hurt (a good friend) and you asked them and they replied.. wouldnt you rush to reply?

ReputationRep:
    if she's a true friend she should be doing her friend duties. friendship is not only about image.
    you could be going through hell right now and she's not even trying to show she cares. you need to reconsider the type of people you have around you. plain and simple

ReputationRep:
    another anonymous...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.