The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

University of Sussex Park Village 2018

Hi everyone, this thread is for anyone applying to Park Village this year, I’ve chosen to put it as my first choice purely because of how cheap it was!
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by barneywherry
Hi everyone, this thread is for anyone applying to Park Village this year, I’ve chosen to put it as my first choice purely because of how cheap it was!

I am thinking of doing the same. on many threads they are saying it has a very vivid social aspect.
Original post by hamish Regan
I am thinking of doing the same. on many threads they are saying it has a very vivid social aspect.

Yeah that’s going to be very true. The cheapest accommodation will have people willing to spend a lot of their money on drinking, although the lack of a social area in each flat means that we’ll have to have corridor pres instead :smile:
Yeah that’s going to be very true. The cheapest accommodation will have people willing to spend a lot of their money on drinking, although the lack of a social area in each flat means that we’ll have to have corridor pres instead :smile:

yh I am definitely saving a bit part of my budget for partying if I end up going to sussex. and good point, I would not want pres in my room and clean the mess it creates so the corridor it will be hah.
Original post by hamish Regan
yh I am definitely saving a bit part of my budget for partying if I end up going to sussex. and good point, I would not want pres in my room and clean the mess it creates so the corridor it will be hah.

Join the Facebook group for Sussex freshers to meet everyone , just search it up
Join the Facebook group for Sussex freshers to meet everyone , just search it up

oh didn't know that existed. I'll be sure to do so thanks man
I’m in Park Village
Make sure to join the Facebook group for 2018/19 to meet your fellow residents: https://www.facebook.com/groups/196251661023888/?fref=mentions

If anyone has any questions about the residences in general or anything Sussex related, let me know! I lived in accommodation my first year and I'm an RA this coming academic year.
Original post by mia.c.blake
I’m in Park Village

Hey same
I've been allocated Park Village and was wondering if anyone was interested in a swap and wanted cheaper accommodation for sept 18'? Only cos im quite a high maintenance girl and I cant see myself surviving shared bathroom facilities ffs
Hi! Would you suggest the on-campus accommodation, which I should go for and why?
Original post by fairplaytoyou
Make sure to join the Facebook group for 2018/19 to meet your fellow residents: https://www.facebook.com/groups/196251661023888/?fref=mentions

If anyone has any questions about the residences in general or anything Sussex related, let me know! I lived in accommodation my first year and I'm an RA this coming academic year.

Lmao let me warn you now, park village is known as the "slums" accommodation. It's cheap as chips for a reason

Quick Reply