Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

anyone else still scared of the dark? watch

Announcements

so I'm 21 and still terrified of the dark when I'm alone. idk what it is but when I walk through my house at night in the dark I get so scared and hear all sorts of things. feel like I should've grown out of this by now? anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I go to the toilet at like 3 o'clock and I am always thinking there is some alien or thing that is going to just appear out of nowhere at some point and scare me sh*tless.
    You are not alone. It is normal to be scared of the unknown since we are not sure about it.

Nope...very rare that I’ll get scared

ReputationRep:
    No, not for a long, long time.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't used to be and then I watched Luther and that is now haunting me. I keep thinking a murderer is going to jump right out at me in the dark
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding!

ReputationRep:
    "Embrace the darkness from within, it will guide you through it. Reject it and you shall know the terrors of the unknown!"

JDieMstr-16/02/2018

ReputationRep:
    You STILL scared of the dark
    😂😂😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Nope. However you can easily feel paranoid if you start to imagine someone else may be in a dark room... but realistically that **** only happens in movies you shouldnt be worried lol

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I sleep in the dark but I still get freaked out sometimes. Anxiety sucks.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.