Turn on thread page Beta

What are the main things for making a blog successful? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm really curious to see opinion from others. It seems that blogging became super popular and many guys get nice money from them so it's interesting for me to know what attracts the most of all possible audience to them.
    Also if you have an experience with your own blog, feel free to share with it. Thanks.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    A niche. If you're blogging about everyday life, it can get a bit boring if that life is too similar to your own.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xymox)
    I'm really curious to see opinion from others. It seems that blogging became super popular and many guys get nice money from them so it's interesting for me to know what attracts the most of all possible audience to them.
    Also if you have an experience with your own blog, feel free to share with it. Thanks.
    I agree with previous response, content is the main thing in this case. Blogs about every day life are so widespread now that they can be successful only if you're already a famous person But considering general popularity of blogging making a unique content isn't an easy thing at all, besides there's a great competition in this sphere for getting money too. And you should know that in case of money it'll really take much time for your blog development and advertising. Advertising is other the most important thing, you'll need to know many tools of it for the successful development.
    And also web building and design are important too, nice blog should be well-made and attractive in case of design for your readers too. Many guys use various free platforms like Blogger, Wix, WordPress etc. as an alternative to custom-designed websites, also web templates https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php are very helpful too, for example there are many great wordpress designs as also for other platforms and they're easy for installing and modifying even for tital beginners

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.