Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What does it mean when a man says "we shouldn't have sex you will fall in love"?

ReputationRep:
    Like is he afraid he will? Or is it just that hes not onto you ? This comment came after my sister sent him nude pics and videos. She said he constantly bothers her for them..then made that comment..weirs

ReputationRep:
    He’s pretty much saying that he’s so good in bed she’d fall in love with him.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    probably thinks she'll suddenly start being clingy and think they're bf/gf if they start sleeping together. he might just be looking for something casual and knows that some girls can get attached quite easily.
    or alternatively he's just teasing to build up the excitement and make her want it more. wants her to be the thirsty one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elizabeth1979)
    Like is he afraid he will? Or is it just that hes not onto you ? This comment came after my sister sent him nude pics and videos. She said he constantly bothers her for them..then made that comment..weirs
    Pretty messed up if you and your sister discuss this

ReputationRep:
    How old are you and your sister?

ReputationRep:
    Lol 37 and we are twins. We are bff's..she is single so let her be..just trying to get in this guys head cause he confuses her thoughts I would say...she needs to just move on he leads her on and then nothing. I told her maybe he's the one afraid he'll fall on love lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somtochi)
    Pretty messed up if you and your sister discuss this
    LOL..right..haha

ReputationRep:
    LOL..right..haha
    LOL i take what i said back aha. I thought you were older than her and like teenagers aha. Yeh, from my perspective the guy wants to smash her and says that to see how needy she gets and if she will argue back to build the sexual tension between them both.

ReputationRep:
    She should see if he's actually down to meet up or slip a hint in there that she wants to meet him. Because, if very well could just be using her for nudes and wasting her time. However, he could like her and be anxious about taking the next step, but just not know how to use his words right.

ReputationRep:
    So what should her response be? Is it better to ignore him or just bluntly say no I won't fall in love duh? Maybe he will take offense..why would he continue to ask for pics and not make it happen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somtochi)
    She should see if he's actually down to meet up or slip a hint in there that she wants to meet him. Because, if very well could just be using her for nudes and wasting her time. However, he could like her and be anxious about taking the next step, but just not know how to use his words right.
    Oh good response..she has asked him and he says um ok and then nothing..then asks for pics again lol

ReputationRep:
    What does it mean when a man says "we shouldn't have sex you will fall in love"?
    To me it means he's an immature tosser and I'd instantly be done with any guy who said something so moronic to me lol

ReputationRep:
    He practically saying either he’s so good you’ll become attached or he doesn’t like the girl
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Probably married with kids and just collecting pictures but doesn't want it to be physical because he feels like exchanging pictures isn't cheating.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Sounds like he's up his own ass thinking that every female will automatically fall in love with him if they sleep with him (scientifically, having orgasms helps with this so I very much doubt it'll happen!). :lol: That is yet to happen to me and actually, it works the other way around in my experience. You should say the same to him. :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So what should her response be? Is it better to ignore him or just bluntly say no I won't fall in love duh? Maybe he will take offense..why would he continue to ask for pics and not make it happen?
    If you ignored him, he'd probably start wanting you because he seems so used to having girls throwing themselves at him. He sounds like a douche so just move on.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't this set any alarm bells ringing to either of you? I know I might be a little bit cynical, but even if she just wants a casual relationship or one-nighter, sending identifiable nude photos/videos to anybody unless you have a seriously good reason to trust them is risky. People end up finding themselves getting blackmailed like this - unfortunately once he's got things like that in his posession there's not a lot stopping him turning nasty and making demands. I hope that won't be the case, but this kind of thing happens quite a lot, and the Police are unlikely to do much about it if it does.

ReputationRep:
    Complicated stuff alright, it means that the variable x can take only a value between the parameters (sqrt(3pi -9e/4)) > x > (sqrt(90e^45-pi))

Spoiler:
    Show

sarcasm

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Imagine if a male made this thread, the response will be starkingly different.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.