Turn on thread page Beta

Won't have sex watch

ReputationRep:
    Pretty messed up. He is THINKING that just because you have sex with him you will want to be with him forever..... this is not true from experience that could never possibly happen!!!!! Obviously this guy is no good if he's constantly after her body. Either hes with someone else, or he is scared, but like I said he's no good.

ReputationRep:
    hes gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elizabeth1979)
    Oh good response..she has asked him and he says um ok and then nothing..then asks for pics again lol
    catfish

ReputationRep:
    how have u not got rid of him if hes asking ur sister for nudes. just saying thats not normal.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he wants to stay casual and is worried you'd become too attached to him (which basically means he wants to keep his options open).

Either way, he sounds like a douche.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds immature.

He means you'll catch feelings. Quite an arrogant thing to say

ReputationRep:
    He's hoping that she'll agree to have no strings sex with him. She's been very naive in sending him nude pictures and videos and is now in a very vulnerable position as he might threaten to put the pictures and videos online if she doesn't agree. I really don't know what to advise here apart from she really shouldn't agree to sleep with him; that would only make things worse than they already are

ReputationRep:
    What does it mean when a man says "we shouldn't have sex you will fall in love"?
    It means he wants to have sex for sure.

He's trying to put It in that way so that she will put herself forward for it and say "oh actually I'm ready"

and he'll be like "ok if ur sure, I just want to make sure ur comfortable" blah blah

just reeling her in, acting like the caring kind type, also that way he's not getting rejected because he's acting as if he's the one who doesn't want it, smart move.

surprised you guys can't see this

ReputationRep:
    I am not being rude here, but first stop should be to check your personal hygiene.

ReputationRep:
    "This comment came after my sister sent him nude pics and videos. She said he constantly bothers her for them."

This is of far more importance than anything he's said.

Anyone after nude pics and videos - especially before having sex with someone - has no class. And there's the big fear that these will be all over the Internet in due course.

Simple rule: if anyone asks for nude stuff up front: dump them. Unless they're paying full market rate for the privelege - in which case it might be reasonable to carry on.

is cuz ur clappd b

ReputationRep:
    because chris tucker needs to go home, girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W_WBN1Q3Ac

DAYYUUUMM

ReputationRep:
    Girl, me and my boyfriend just had sexual intercourse- yes I am gay holler and I'm proud!!!

ReputationRep:
    Like is he afraid he will? Or is it just that hes not onto you ? This comment came after my sister sent him nude pics and videos. She said he constantly bothers her for them..then made that comment..weirs
    Why would your sister send him nude pics??? I woud NEVER do something that stupid, not even if the guy was my husband. I trust NO ONE (other than my mother and grandparents). So it really isn't smart to sext, some guys will just ruin your life if you do that.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, if a guy said that to me i'd tell him he was a pathetic loser with a big ego and i'd tell him to eff himself, if he thinks he's too good for me, i'll just assure him that he really isn't, while proving it to him the next day with a much HOTTer babe than him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Science99999)
    Imagine if a male made this thread, the response will be starkingly different.
    how so? then people would be saying the girl is either up herself or she is worried the guy will get really clingy.

ReputationRep:
    Why the **** are you on this website at your big age of 37, get a life holy balls

ReputationRep:
    What does it mean when a man says "we shouldn't have sex you will fall in love"?
    If someone said that to me then I'd interpret it that they like me and they know I like them, but they're not looking for 'love' or a relationship so perhaps feel it best to not have sex?

Either that or he's extremely egotesticle.

Lol imagine if a man made this thread about a woman.

The responses would then be:

"OMG how DARE you assume that you deserve to have sex with her!! It's her right to refuse!!"

Instead with this thread, people act like the man is at fault for not wanting to have sex.

Sexist double standards.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.