Turn on thread page Beta

Won't have sex watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elizabeth1979)
    Like is he afraid he will? Or is it just that hes not onto you ? This comment came after my sister sent him nude pics and videos. She said he constantly bothers her for them..then made that comment..weirs
    Hey!!

First things first, I think we need to establish all of your ages, to put this into perspective.

How old are you, the boy, and your sister?

Then we can start to think about who's doing what and what's right and not!

x

ReputationRep:
    What does it mean when a man says "we shouldn't have sex you will fall in love"?
    Because many women are basically like newborn creatures; just like little puppies and suchlike, female virgins "imprint" on the first man to have sex with them, and fall in love with them and then it's hard to get rid of them.

But if he's using that as an excuse not to have sex with you, it's bizarre and I say he's probably gay (I'm not saying that to be flippant, I'm gay meself.. I just don't think any red-blooded male would turn down sex with someone they are attracted to, and insist on waiting until some future unspecified time)

ReputationRep:
    Like is he afraid he will? Or is it just that hes not onto you ? This comment came after my sister sent him nude pics and videos. She said he constantly bothers her for them..then made that comment..weirs
    Err, wtf? Is this a serious post?

If you are not a troll, then get rid of this guy. He's obviously not that into you. I mean, does he even think you are in a relationship? I get the sense that maybe you think you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend, and he doesn't at all think that

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered washing? Gets my Boyfriend going, loufa life!

(Original post by AlexanderHam)

But if he's using that as an excuse not to have sex with you, it's bizarre and I say he's probably gay (I'm not saying that to be flippant, I'm gay meself.. I just don't think any red-blooded male would turn down sex with someone they are attracted to, and insist on waiting until some future unspecified time)
    It's considered normal for a woman to do that. Nobody would criticise a woman for doing that - they'd criticise the man who felt that he was entitled to sex with her.

The responses to this thread are highly sexist.

ReputationRep:
    What does it mean when a man says "we shouldn't have sex you will fall in love"?
    Either he is religious and doesn't believe in sex before marriage, or he may be unsure of his own sexuality or he is frightened or he doesn't fancy you enough. Actually these days in this sex obsessed world it could be quite refreshing. However, you need to have a long talk with this man and understand where he is coming from. If you can't talk honestly (and it might take hours of talking to get him to loosen up and be frank) then this is a problem. How long have you been seeing him for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Science99999)
    Imagine if a male made this thread, the response will be strikingly different.
    It would be amazing to read those discussions, it would be interesting to hear about what is the next move according to the guys.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Probably a polite way of saying he's not attracted. Possibly gay?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2018
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.