Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Job prospects for overseas getting settled in UK watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am recently married and my husband lives in UK. Within few months I will be with him. I have done BBA (HONS) and then MBA in HR from Pakistan. I want to know what are the prospects that I can get a good job in UK? What are my options to move ahead with my current education background.
    Thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Behjat)
    Hi, I am recently married and my husband lives in UK. Within few months I will be with him. I have done BBA (HONS) and then MBA in HR from Pakistan. I want to know what are the prospects that I can get a good job in UK? What are my options to move ahead with my current education background.
    Thanks
    You'll have the right kind of visa to get one and have good qualifications so apply and see. You will get some feedback which will help.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for encouraging response. But I am not sure if the employer in UK will consider my qualifications. Right now I am working in Pakistan as an administrator in education department. I have 2 years of experience but will it be considered while evaluating me.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Behjat)
    Thanks for encouraging response. But I am not sure if the employer in UK will consider my qualifications. Right now I am working in Pakistan as an administrator in education department. I have 2 years of experience but will it be considered while evaluating me.
    Employers will look at a combination of qualifications and experience yes.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.