The Student Room Group

Interim payment

Hi ,
I am wondering what does interim payment mean?
The student finance asking me to send them my recent child benefit letter but i got only a letter dated 2008. What do I have to please. It becomes to complicate all this for me. Help please!!!

Regards,
Original post by Diamalayelondon
Hi ,
I am wondering what does interim payment mean?
The student finance asking me to send them my recent child benefit letter but i got only a letter dated 2008. What do I have to please. It becomes to complicate all this for me. Help please!!!

Regards,

Hi Diamalayelondon

Any entitlement that you are awarded, after the start of the academic yea,r will be back dated and submitted to your bank account as an interim payment. The second and third instalments will be paid in line with the next two term dates.

Before we can assess you for Grants for Dependents we need to see that you are wholly financially responsible for the child/children in question.

We request the most recent version of your Child Benefit letter or most recent Tax Credit Award Notification (TCAN) which must name the student and the child or Universal Credit (UC) Award letter naming the child (must show student receives the Child Element of UC)

However you can be confident that we can accept Child Benefit letters dated as far back as 2008, if that is all that you can supply.

Please ensure that you do not send the original document, a clear photocopy will be acceptable.

Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest