Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Difference between studying LPC at BPP and University of Law watch

Hi everyone, I am planning to take the LPC and find both institutions reputable in their respective ways, but the only reason why my scale is tipping towards U.Law is because they have this employability service which guarantees cash back on university fees if students couldn't get a job within 9 months. As I am applying for TCs at the moment, as well as being an international student, I find this "offer" extremely advantageous. Nonetheless, if anyone who is studying/or has studied in any of these institutions, I would appreciate if you could provide feedback on your progress in respective institutions so that I can jot down the pros and cons on my yellow legal pad, thank you!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.