Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have been invited to attended an interview at Lancaster Uni for Law for an unconditional offer, what should I expect? Thank you
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Erinmortimer)
    Hi, I have been invited to attended an interview at Lancaster Uni for Law for an unconditional offer, what should I expect? Thank you
    Have they already made the unconditional offer or is the condition passing the interview?

You can check with them but it should just be a chat to get to meet you and talk about the course and your motivations as a student to study law. If you already have the offer then it is even more informal. If you must pass the interview, then you will have to impress them a little more. the fact you mention unconditional sounds like you already have the grades and in that case I suspect it wont be much more than a friendly chat. It doesnt d you any harm knowing about your application though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Have they already made the unconditional offer or is the condition passing the interview?

You can check with them but it should just be a chat to get to meet you and talk about the course and your motivations as a student to study law. If you already have the offer then it is even more informal. If you must pass the interview, then you will have to impress them a little more. the fact you mention unconditional sounds like you already have the grades and in that case I suspect it wont be much more than a friendly chat. It doesnt d you any harm knowing about your application though.
    The unconditional is pending on the interview
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by glitterburst)
    The unconditional is pending on the interview
    Thanks for the clarification. Presumably youve had such an interview and could guide the OP rather than my general interview advice?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the clarification. Presumably youve had such an interview and could guide the OP rather than my general interview advice?
    No I’m due to go for the interview that’s why I’m asking the question haha! What’s an OP?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Erinmortimer)
    No I’m due to go for the interview that’s why I’m asking the question haha! What’s an OP?
    I was responding to glitterburst, unless thats still you and a different account?

ReputationRep:
    I was responding to glitterburst, unless thats still you and a different account?
    Yes its still glitterburst/Erinmortimer, account confusion hahah

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Sep '18
  2. Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.