Turn on thread page Beta

Hey all.

Ok so this is the situation. I currently live in Bangkok (originally from UK) and it’s ok out there, just a different way of life I suppose. Finding someone to settle down with is almost impossible, due to many factors (I am not physically attracted to Asians for one, that’s not me being racist but just a preference).

I’m currently back in the UK for a week visiting family and I’ve been speaking to a nice guy for months and months. We went on a date and it was incredible. Nicest man I’ve ever met, wants the same things as I do, is very attractive. We hit it off and both said we seem so compatible. I’m off back to Thailand Saturday and won’t be back for over an year. Things like this don’t happen often and contemplating moving back or am I just latching onto something? Would I regret it?

Any advice is greatly appreciated
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Wow, its so amazing that you have met someone. This is a really hard decision. It's hard because it could be the best decision you have ever made moving back, but it could also not work out. I hope it does work out for you! How does he feel ? What does he want ? Would he consider coming over to see you for a bit? xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.